“A Reasonable Place To Stay If You Have Business In The OKC Area”

Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
Ranked #76 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed July 15, 2011

I need to make periodic trips to the OKC area to visit my elderly Aunt who lives in a nursing home. I usually stay for about 6 nights and it has been difficult to find a comfortable place while keeping the cost reasonable. This hotel seems to fit the bill. The room was comfortable with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, desk and internet. We were on the 3rd floor during a heat wave and the wall air conditioner did a fine job of keeping the room comfortable. The bathroom and sink area were convenient and had a wall-mounted blow dryer. The management was available and responsive.
On our last night, July 3, we had a great view of the local fireworks display as well as the OKC fireworks ! Overall, a comfortable place to stay for about half the price I usually pay. We would stay here again!

Room Tip: On the 3rd floor in the back just remember there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank azsnst01

Reviewed May 19, 2011

The room was cheap only $43 cause we booked on travelocity under secret hotels......room looks brand new with flat screen TV new paint, carpet and beds with fridge! bathroom was big and all was very clean will be back with out a doubt plus it sits on a service road and hard to find but it was just what i wanted............didnt need to be in the mist of it all just a cozy lil nook!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SexyChula
Reviewed April 10, 2011

We just needed to stay one night and stayed here because the price was very reasonable. There was nothing extraordinary about the place, which was fine because that is what I would expect for the price.
Pros: reasonable price, includes several choices for breakfast, microwave & fridge in room
Cons: kind of noisy when trying to sleep
I would not be opposed to staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I don't know how this hotel got such good ratings. The first sign of trouble was the night arrival door which was a separate door that only got you up to a glass window with a sliding tray to exchange your id and things with the night attendant. I am guessing this isn't the best part of town. Secondly, the rooms facing the expressway are a bad choice, you hear the traffic from the expressway and it is very loud. I will not stay here again, for the price I will look for a hotel with more amenities. The room did have a refrigerator and microwave, and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank COOKDC
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights at this hotel for some family members through priceline name your own price, where I do all my booking, and when they made the bed suggestion of two beds the hotel required a $15 upcharge to do so, per room per night. In five years of using Priceline I, nor my family, have every ran into this situation. Since the hotel is prepaid they were stuck paying the upcharge and the hotel didnt care one lick. I even contacted the Owner, Roushman Natha on his direct line, 405-642-5086 and he was a complete moron with no customer service skills. He in fact told me that he didnt even need our business but was not able to refund any of our money, not even the $60 in upcharges that the hotel charged my family. I was staying at the fairfield marriot at this time just across the highway from the Days Inn hotel and where I had suggested 2 double beds with no problem, and no upcharge. When I brought this to the attention of Mr. Natha he informed me that the Fairfield in was not in the same class as the Days and that his hotel was equivelant to the Hilton Gardens... I just had to laugh. I think everyone is aware that that is not a correct statement. Side note...I absolutely LOVE the Fairfield Inn...can't go wrong with marriot...and after the upcharge Days Inn required my hotel room was cheaper then the one at Days Inn. So per my family here were the downfalls of this Hilton comparable hotel... The towels were minimal in quantity and quality...very thin and very scratchy, the shower curtain didnt extend the entire length of the shower so water was all over the floor, the floors where dirty, there was no elevator and they were on the 3rd floor, mind you one of the guests was pregnant, the TV was old school, the bathroom was very small and was not vented...caused a stink. The pillows were also barely there, bring your own if you are staying here... The whole situation was very disappointing... but after contacting priceline they did issue a credit that I can pass along to my family for future use. Love priceline, hate this hotel. I have written a formal complaint to priceline in regards to this situation so that in the future they may not be using this hotel on their site, that is my hopes anyhow...

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank rmjohnson930
Reviewed January 21, 2011

We arrived here late at night following a long drive and were very happy with our room. It was spacious, the decor was modern, and it was a very comfortable stay.

I had been travelling throughout the USA and chose this hotel as I was on a budget and after having visited other Days Inn locations was impressed with the size and quality of the accommodation.

I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying for one or two nights in the area. The rooms are very clean and there is free wifi available. As always in the US there are plenty of fast food places to choose from nearby if needed and they provide a complimentary breakfast.

The area felt safe and the staff were very helpfull. Great value for money, I would not hesitate in booking this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mchic2008
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I travel cross country fairly often and always have to stop in Oklahoma City. I've stayed in a different place every time and have always been less than delighted with my accommodations, so I was frankly dreading this leg this time, assuming that once again I'd have paid for a gross room in a gross place at an outrageous amount.

This has been the best value budget room I've ever stayed in. The room was gorgeous, the place was clean, and it was incredibly conveniently located without being in a sketchy area. I'm kicking myself that I didn't know about this place from the beginning. The staff was great too, at night I was checked in without any ado (the last thing I want after a day of driving is being talked to death, being given a map and canned instructions on dialling out, ordering food, etc), and in the morning the staff was very friendly and also easy to deal with. If I ever have to pass through OKC again I'm definitely staying here.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo