Tripadvisor
Oklahoma City
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews soap shampoo shopping and restaurants small desk usb outlets huge tv super comfy bed blackout shades smaller room rooms are small watch tv ironing board quail springs up to date oatmeal hot breakfast nice pool a great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in this hotel for the very first time. It was very clean and Brenda was very friendly and knowledgeable about the hotel. I would definitely stay again. Pretty reasonable on price also. The room has a pretty good tv also.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time staying at an AVID hotel and I was thoroughly impressed with what I saw. The property looks wonderful and is well maintained. Lobby is clean, welcoming and functional. Customer service at the front desk was excellent, efficient and friendly. My room was very clean and fresh, efficient use of space and had all the items a traveler would need.
If I return to the OKC area, AVID hotel will be the first place I come to. I highly recommend this place as it will “fit the bill”.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My room was great. It was very nice, modern, clean, quiet, great amenities and very well laid out with plentiful electrical and USB outlets. The hotel staff was very courteous and extremely helpful in answering my questions!

Room tip: I stayed on the 4th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is nice and simple in a great area with surprising low rates. Check in was very smooth and the rooms are nice. There are several restaurants around and it's close to the highway so access was very easy.
I definitely recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay here. We stayed two nights. Will for sure stay again very clean and staff was friendly and helpful. We will use this hotel again! Had great variety of breakfast options. We will stay again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
ShawnY200, General Manager at avid hotel Oklahoma City - Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate you choosing our location. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our high-quality, grab-and-go breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!

Many thanks,