Open today: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Personal Service

Ryan who owns the bike company make sure everything goes the way you want it. If you need helmet... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ScottP3046
The best thing we did in OKC

We wanted to do something different to celebrate our anniversary. This was the best thing we did... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
lynnmomoftwo
Plano, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Oklahoma City
from $35.00
from $15.00
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews bike tour brew tour architecture tour fun tour public art perfect weekend learn something visiting from out of town interesting facts behind the scenes unique experience breweries stops okc downtown knowledge murals
Reviewed November 15, 2018

Our Saturday afternoon tour treated us to five brewery tastings and a great tour of downtown OKC! We rode around 8 miles and it was an easy ride, even though I rarely rode a bike. We got some great “Art & Architecture” stops, too, which makes me want to try that tour with RideOKC. I didn’t realize that downtown had so much fun stuff to do! This tour really opened my eyes to some cool places to come back and visit.

Date of experience: November 2018
ryanfG6664XP, Owner at Ride OKC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We're glad you enjoyed our Bikes + Brews Tour along with the notable art and architecture stops in between. Oklahoma City's number of breweries has doubled in the last six months so this years tour is brand new. Thank you so much for leaving a us such a nice review about our tour and our city. All the best, Ryan

Reviewed November 13, 2018

What a great way to learn a little about OKC history, and sample beer with friends! Discovered several breweries that I didn’t know existed!

ryanfG6664XP, Owner at Ride OKC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We're glad you enjoyed our Bikes + Brews Tour along with the history stops in between. Oklahoma City's number of breweries has doubled in the last six months so this years tour is brand new. Thank you so much for leaving a us such a nice review, we hope you visit again soon. All the best, Ryan

Reviewed November 6, 2018

I've been on many tours around the world but I can say that their bikes + brewery tour is like no other tour. A lot of tours get you bored half way through, but this was very very interesting and I was hoping the tour would last longer. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and knew the area very well.I am new to this area so I was going to go on this tour alone. I was very hesitant since I felt I was going to be bored going alone, but I do not regret going on this tour. Definitely a must try if you're in OKC or visiting OKC.

ryanfG6664XP, Owner at Ride OKC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Wow. Thank you for leaving such a great review of Bikes + Brews Tour. We're glad you found it interesting and decided to come on your own. We hope you come back and visit again soon and tell others how great Oklahoma City is. Also, our number of breweries has doubled since your were here last so this years ride will appear completely different. All the best, Ryan

Reviewed October 31, 2018

I have done bike tours in multiple cities in the USA and Europe. The Ride OKC Art and Architecture bike tour is right up there with my favorite tours. This is a great way to explore more of the city than you would be able to on foot. Our guide was very knowledgeable on both the history of Oklahoma City and the architectural styles present in the city. He also took breaks frequently. Even though we covered a large distance, everyone was able to keep up. My husband and I who live in Oklahoma City and two friends who were visiting from Denver went on this tour in late October 2018. I would highly recommend this tour to both locals and out of town visitors. I am looking forward to going on the Cookie bike tour in the near future!

Ryan F, Owner at Ride OKC, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Wow, it’s so great to receive positive feedback from a well traveled local! We’re so happy you enjoyed exploring OKC with your friends by bike. We hope you tell others how great our city is and that we get to ride with you again soon!

Ryan

Reviewed October 26, 2018

Ride OKC was one of my best moments in OKC. Ryan has pertinent knowledge, is helpful and professional. The places he takes us to are interesting and I wouldn't have seen them all if it weren't for Ride OKC. The bikes are fine, and the riding is enjoyable, especially when traveling without bikes. Thanks!

Ryan F, Owner at Ride OKC, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Paul, you and your wife were a joy to ride with. As our very first international travelers, we’re very happy you enjoyed exploring OKC by bike! We hope you tell others how great our city is and that you come back to visit again soon. We’ll be sure to take your bike tour when we travel to Quebec!

Ryan