“PRETENTIOUS PRICES”

Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine
Reserve with OpenTable
Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #374 of 1,695 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NW 28th
Transit: Bus Station located on the corner of 28th & Prnnsylvania Avenue
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I had a "lunch portion" of mixed seafood stew and 3 small pieces of garlic bread for $20. The stew was delicious. The service and atmosphere very average. They gave me 2 forks to eat the stew with. When I asked for a spoon, they gave me a teaspoon. After waiting a long time to pay my check, I finally went to the bar to pay.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Presently surprised on a date night by the staff and chef who made excellent food and wine suggestions. We will be making Rococo a regular stop. While the specials that night sounded incredible, we settled for something off the menu along with several appetizers. Everything was cooked impeccably and a must have is the crab cake. Delicious! Truly a wonderful restaurant and staff. Thank you for a great night!

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here for our anniversary, and we were very pleased with the experience! We didn't have a reservation, but we waited at the bar and the wait staff quickly found us a table. The atmosphere was romantic and exactly what we were looking for during our anniversary trip. The food was also fantastic, and dessert was delicious! The drinks were a little expensive.

1  Thank meg102783
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I went with some friends for dinner recently and even though the food is good, their "cookies" are recommended the service at the kitchen is very slow. When we got the tickets one of my friends was charged for extra parmesan cheese on her pasta dish she paid over $20 for and another got charged for the butter she requested for her lobster dish $28. I found it very odd and unfriendly to charge you 50 cents for those items. When you pay that kind of money for dinner you expect to get those things to be complimentary.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband had the best steak of his life. Pittsburg--black & blue is now the only way he likes his steaks. The menu always offers a variety and the mood is always great with some Jazz. Their "cookies" are wonderful appetizers, try the blue cheese. They also have a nice brunch.
We prefer the Pennsylvania location to North Park.