“Great for romantic or group dinner.”

Park Avenue Grill - Skirvin Hilton
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Avenue Grill - Skirvin Hilton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,633 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Broadway
Description: Park Avenue Grill is steeped in the heritage of Oklahoma City's iconic Skirvin hotel. Through the restoration process of the restaurant we uncovered several elements of the original 1930 Skirvin Coffee Shop. Be sure to check out the carefully preserved architecture of the art deco geometric and floral designs of the tile wainscot as well as the hand-laid tile floor that continues the art deco theme throughout the restaurant. This historical craftsmanship is why at Park Avenue Grill we pride ourselves on being different. The roots of our cuisine lay in the food memories of our youth and the travels and experiences of our journey as cooks. Our menu is a modern approach to the Southern Table. We start with the best local, seasonal produce available, the purest farmed animals and the historic foodstuffs that have defined this local landscape for generations. We then look at all these ingredients and traditions through a lens that is global, technical and provocative. It is the differences that show how good foods everywhere are bridged together in their likeness. "The southern table is intrinsically connected to the garden and farm and the new and novel concept of farm to table was the status quo for much of history. By observing the seasonality of the products we serve and treating them simply with respect, we promote the bounty of the southern table and that preserves the traditions and recipes of the past that ties us to our unique cultural heritage", says Christopher Pope, Executive Chef. We welcome you to our modern southern table that provides a place to talk, share and laugh. It ensures that we have to take a moment to hear one another and that we are not alone in a fast and busy world or a slow and dreary one.
New York City, New York
“Great for romantic or group dinner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Bring on 10 people! it was an amazing dinner and server was great and food was delicious! Calamari was one of my favorite and the artichoke. From burgers to Steak Frites was amazing. I had the pot roast was a little dry on one side but i still give a 9 out of 10.

• Visited February 2013
MartinvdL, General Manager at Park Avenue Grill - Skirvin Hilton, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear AleAliceNYC,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Park Avenue Grill. I am thrilled you enjoyed the experience and I appreciate the recognition of the staff and descriptions of the menu items.
We'll take a nine or ten any day. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will visit us again the next time in beautiful OKC.
Kindest regards,

McAlester, Oklahoma
“Scottish Salmon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I had lunch here one day while attending a business seminar in the hotel. The Scottish salmon caught my eye, so I tried that. It was delicious. Covered with a tangy glaze, and topped with a slaw made apparently from micro greens and some other things. Beside it they placed chopped edamame. The taste of all was fresh and bright.

Restaurant was clean and nice, staff was very friendly and efficient.

For the price, it would have been nice to get a salad, some wild rice, or nice bit of bread or something like that.

I would eat there again, if I had the money to spare.

• Visited February 2013
MartinvdL, General Manager at Park Avenue Grill - Skirvin Hilton, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Qbeing,
Thank you for your review on both this site and the Skirvin Hilton Hotel Trip Advisor page. I am glad you enjoyed both the Hotel experience and the restaurant experience as well. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and recognizing our staff.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Breakfast and dinner were both great.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

No dislikes. The warm bread with dinner is to die for. I had an omelet for dinner with fries. Delicious.

Visited January 2013
MartinvdL, General Manager at Park Avenue Grill - Skirvin Hilton, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for your quick review as well as the more extension one on the Skirvin Hilton Trip Advisor page. We highly appreciate your terrific feedback.
Houston, Texas
“service a little slow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Breakfast was great, but the calamari at lunch was tough and the tuna was disappointing. I would avoid seafood. I guess I am spoiled living so close to the Gulf of Mexico

Visited December 2012
MartinvdL, General Manager at Park Avenue Grill - Skirvin Hilton, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear bink_79,
Thank you so much for providing a 5-star review on our Skirvin Hilton Trip Advisor review page as well as your comments provided here for the Park Avenue Grill. We appreciate your time and your feedback. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, the overall experience and the breakfast package. We look forward to your future visits.
Oklahoma City
“Nice for a special occasion.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great old restored arrt deco hotel, really good food and mimosas, and the guitar player is really good. Nice ambience and good service.

• Visited December 2012
Dear sweetsherra,
We are thrilled with the feedback you provided regarding your experience related to our unique Sunday Brunch with guitarist extraordinaire Edgar Cruz. We look forward to return visits on Sunday or during our regular operations hours in the Park Avenue Grill. Thank you for your patronage.