“Lovely property, extremely clean, great location, great hospitality”

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs
Ranked #28 of 159 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed September 25, 2010

I booked a workshop at the hotel and stayed there for two nights to faciliate the training. The first thing you notice is how lovely the lobby is and how courteous and helpful the people at the desk are. The next thing you notice is the equally lovely, roomy sleeping room with an air condiioner that you can control. My room was cool, quiet and dark. Great for sleeping. The workshop room has windows and great lighting and was set up precisely as per my specs. The staff was very attentive and responsive to anything we needed. The hotel G.M. thanked me personally for my business and also offered his services if there was anything (else) I needed. It was a great, personal touch. I am checking in again next week and anticipate another very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
danielkuziej, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2010

Thank you so much for the positive review, not only does it help us continue to raise the bar on guest satisfaction, it also great to share with the team. I know when traveling we all have choices and I'm glad you chose Hilton Garden Inn Quail Springs in Oklahoma City. It would be our pleasure to have an opportunity once again to earn your business!

Reviewed August 21, 2010

LOVE this hotel! Clean, clean, clean; contemporary decor; impeccable service; and the bed - I wanted to bring the bed home with me! It was definitely the most comfortable one yet. Loved the decor - no big scary flowers or dark lobby. The public areas of the hotel are bright and sunny, and the guest rooms are a relaxing mix of neutrals. Loved the high ceilings in the guest rooms. The bright workspace with dependable high-speed internet allowed me to get a ton of work done in my room. The 24-hr secure, remote printing service, plus excellent room service menu and staff were unexpected bonuses. With the quality flat screen TV, microwave, and fridge, this place is definitely the total package. The hotel has great restaurants and shopping nearby and I'll definitely stay there again. Great for any trip, whether for work or play.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
danielkuziej, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2010

Thank you so much for your glowing review of our property, we use guest comments, good or bad to gauge our performance, and as a tool as we continously strive to exceed guest expectations. Our team works very hard to accomplish this goal, and reviews such as yours area great motivators. Happy travels, and we hope they return you to us so we have another opportunity to earn your business!

Daniel Kuziej
Hilton Garden Inn OKC Quail Springs

Reviewed August 11, 2010

Stayed here 4 nights when in town for business. The hotel is in a good location, right next to a bunch of other hotels so there are literally hundreds of places to pick from for dining with 5 minute drive. The staff is fun, the breakfast is decent and the rooms are great. I usually have trouble sleeping on work trips but i slept like a baby here. Free wireless internet and you can print for free in the business center. I'll be staying here again when i return in Sept and Oct.

G Man

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
danielkuziej, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2010

Thank you very much for your great response regarding your recent stay with us, you stayed at a property who's staff loves what they do and works hard to acheive successful responses. Good or bad, we use responses and comments to help us stay focused on the task at hand, that being to make each guest feel welcome and cared for. We hope your travels return you to us to we might continue to earn your business!

Daniel Kuziej

Reviewed July 8, 2010

Selected the Garden due to the price. On arrival was given a room with only one bed when I had requested two. had to wait 10 min for this to be corrected so check-in was not as smooth as I like. The next day my daughter was in the business center and was able to hear the stay using offensive language about a guest on the 3rd floor. I waited until my stay was over to bring this to the GM's attention and I am still waiting for an acceptable response.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank h8tress
Reviewed May 31, 2010

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Oklahoma City on the lass leg of a long western trip. We received a weekend rate of $ 69. What a bargain!! We got to the HGI at around 8pm. The hotel is off of the Turnpike right behind a Mimi's Cafe. Check in was quick and easy, and the room on the second floor was clean and modern. The bathroom was large with lots of counter space but watch out for the bathroom door lock! The bathroom door is very heavy has a tendency to close behind you. We had to call down to the desk and have someone come up and open the locked door. Within 5 minutes someone came up and opened the door. The beds were comfortable and I slept really well.
We had to get away early the next morning so we had the breakfast in the hotel lobby. It was a Buffet with the opportunity to get eggs cooked for you for $9.95 each. If I had the chance to do it over I would have Breakfast at one of the food places near the hotel.
If I am in Oklahoma City again, I would stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Hilton Garden Inn is located about 20 min from OKC airport to the north, near the FBI Building and Quail Springs Mall. It's a bit hidden behind the Marriott Sprigfield Suites and is adjacent to Sheraton Four Points.
The people at check-in were friendly & efficient. My room was 138, with high ceilings and a king bed, which was quite comfortable. The breakfast buffet was good-made to order omelets a good choice. There are several restaurants sharing the same general parking lot, including a Mimi's, and more within a minute drive.
Bathroom amenities included Neutragena shampoo, conditioner, lotion and mouthwash.
There is construction going on next door and the noise starts at 7 a.m. Didn't bother me since I had to be up and out but take note if your plan was to sleep in.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2010

We stay at the HGI on are way through on vacation. the room was nice size and very comfortable. We ate breakfast at the hotel restraunt. The breakfast was very good except for the potatoes. There were a group of kids making alot of noise on our floor slamming doors and yelling, but one call to the fromt desk took care of that. I would stay here again the next time I am in OKC.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#63 of 159 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail
Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma Ci...
#90 of 159 in Oklahoma City
Courtyard Oklahoma City North
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City ...
#94 of 159 in Oklahoma City
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City - Quail Springs, OK
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson...
#23 of 159 in Oklahoma City
Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma...
#86 of 159 in Oklahoma City

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs? Share your experiences!