“I will definitely come back”

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs
Ranked #25 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Darien, United States
“I will definitely come back”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

The hotel lobby was welcoming; the staff was agreable, made you feel at home. Always smiling and always rush to serve you. They genuinely look after you. The room was impeccable; it had all the amenities that one needs. The bathroom was clean, the furniture was adequate, the bed was very comfortable; the heater/air conditionning was a little loud, it is the only concern. The internet access was instant. I will come back

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

LanceDuff, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you so much for rating us on TripAdvisor! I am so excited that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were truly taken care of. I do apologize for the AC/Heater noises that you encountered during your stay. We will have our Engineering department look into this and try to isolate the problem and solve the issue. Have a wonderful day, and we cannot wait to serve you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed at this hotel two nights during a business trip, and I was impressed by the excellent customer service, the cleanliness of the hotel, and the attentiveness of the staff. I ate in the bar/restaurant, and the food and service were very good. I also used a meeting room at the hotel, and it was set up exactly as I had requested and worked well for my business needs. I generally like Hilton Garden Inns, and the Oklahoma City hotel is one of the best I have visited. Thanks for the great service!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
SGT99:

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay with us in Oklahoma City. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the people on TripAdvisor. I will forward your comments to the hotel staff. Any feedback that we receive helps us maintain consistency and helps us grow. In case you were not aware, we do provide shuttle service within a five mile radius of our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Wonderful place to relax and be pampered while planning business projects for the coming year. No request was to big or to small. Loved it. We will return often for uninterrupted planning and get-a-way time!

Judy M:

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay with us in Oklahoma City.I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was excellent! We strive to provide the best possible service and to exceed all of our guests expectations. We would like to invite you back to check out our new remodel. We look forward to your next stay with us!

San Diego, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Friendly staff...warm fire in hearth with couches for reading...cookies and beverage available upon check in! Just a quick overnight stay, but quiet in the rooms for a good night's sleep...with easy freeway access to get back on the road!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Charlotte W:

Thank you for taking time to review our property on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear your comments that you provided regarding your recent stay with us. Any comments, good or bad, helps us grow so we can continue to provide excellent service. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our cookies! If there is anything else more we can do, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Richardson, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

One thing that impressed me was the fact although I had put- do not disturb on my door (no need for housekeeping) yet at the end of the day there was a bucket with fresh towel, wash cloth and cleansing products! I thought that was great and have never experienced that service!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Bill B:

Thank you for taking time to review our property in Oklahoma City! I am very delighted to hear that your stay with us was exceptional. I will forward your comments to our hotel staff and in particular, the room attendants. One thing we strive for at our location is exceeding expectations. I would like to welcome you back to our property once we finish our lobby remodel!

Wichita, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Clean, quiet, comfortable room, as expected. Beyond expectation was the friendliness of the front desk staff. Constant smiles and greetings warmed any trip to the lobby, where I felt unhindered to ask for assistance. Staff went so far as to brew me a custom cup of decaf coffee!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Michael K:

Thank you for taking the time to review our property in Oklahoma City. I am very pleased to see that our staff went above and beyond what you expected. I will share your comments with the rest of the hotel staff. Thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us.!

J Michael
San Antonio TX, United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Absolute triple “A” hotel; would recommend anyone to stay here. The room was very clean and spacious. The lobby was very presentable and welcoming. The staff displayed professionalism and was always helpful and friendly. Always smiling and going out of the way to get me directions.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Sephen F:

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I will forward your comments to our hotel staff. I would also like to invite you back to our property once we finish our remodel. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

J Michael