“North OKC Hotel Full of Smiles”

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs
Ranked #26 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Clean, quiet, comfortable room, as expected. Beyond expectation was the friendliness of the front desk staff. Constant smiles and greetings warmed any trip to the lobby, where I felt unhindered to ask for assistance. Staff went so far as to brew me a custom cup of decaf coffee!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Michael K:

Thank you for taking the time to review our property in Oklahoma City. I am very pleased to see that our staff went above and beyond what you expected. I will share your comments with the rest of the hotel staff. Thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us.!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Absolute triple “A” hotel; would recommend anyone to stay here. The room was very clean and spacious. The lobby was very presentable and welcoming. The staff displayed professionalism and was always helpful and friendly. Always smiling and going out of the way to get me directions.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Sephen F:

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I will forward your comments to our hotel staff. I would also like to invite you back to our property once we finish our remodel. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Hotel was well kept and everything I needed was there and the service was great. Everyone was friendly and always had a smile on their face. Everyone had a smile on their face. The beds were great, I haven't slept that well in a long time. Will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Joshua A:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beds and you had a wonderful nights sleep. I will forward your comments to our hotel staff. I would also like to welcome you back once we complete our new remodel.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Comfortable room, well appointed, fridge and microwave in a cabinet made for them, free internet, super breakfast, super comfy bed, bathtub clean and shiny, thicker towels....super helpful and friendly front desk folks...enjoyed our stay and will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Anita W:

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I wanted to personal thank you for the positive remarks you had to say regarding our front desk staff. We make every effort to ensure that our guest are top priority. We would like to welcome you back to our property once our remodel is complete.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I went to Oklahoma for a graduation. while there I caught a cold, This didnot stop the staff at the hotel from doing every thing they could to make me as comfortable as possible starting with management, the resturant, the super nice bartender who made sure I had enough cranberry juice, to the house keeping staff who checked twice in a day to see if I needed anything since I would not let them clean because I didn't want them to get sick. I want to thank them. especially the new evening desk manager for all her kindness. The trip was wonderful inspite of the Flu

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Darlene M:

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Tripadvisor. I will forward your comments to our hotel staff. In addition, I am more than pleased to hear that our staff went the extra mile to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The next time you are in Oklahoma City, we would like to welcome you back!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I had a three day reservation and my room was not serviced once. I left each morning (weekend) around 11AM and returned to an un-serviced room. The location is perfect, the facilities are excellent but this one problem may keep me from staying there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

RemTexSA:

Thank you for reviewing our property here in Oklahoma City. I want to personally apologize to you regarding your stay with us. Our housekeeping staff makes every effort to ensure that all our guests rooms are replenished throughout the duration of your stay. In cases where the Do Not Disturb sign is placed on the door, our housekeeping staff will leave a basket of items that need to be replenished as we do not want to disturb our guests. I will forward this to our director of Operations and housekeeping staff. Thank you again for providing feedback and the next time you are in the Oklahoma City area, I would like to welcome you back!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Hotel is well appointed, somewhat upscale, friendly staff, well maintained. Staff was friendly and was able to give me information about the area and the weather which was going from bad to worse at the time. Restaurant puts out excellent food at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

A TripAdvisor Member:

Thank you for taking time to review our property while you were visiting Oklahoma City. I will share this information with the hotel staff so we can celebrate the positive feedback you have provided. The next time you are in Oklahoma City area come back and check out the new remodel!

J Michael Johnson