“Spectacular Hotel!!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs
Ranked #24 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
“Spectacular Hotel!!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I've worked around hotels for years. I'm quite the inspector from check in to check out. This place in phenomenal! Very clean! Food here is also amazing! Love love Pat! The GM has obviously done a great job in running and maintaining this property! Definitely will stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013
J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Ntriplett2:

Thank you for taking time to review our property. We appreciate any feedback that you provide positive or negative. I will forward this information to Pat and the rest of the hotel staff. We look forward to seeing you again!

J Michael J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Overland Park, United States
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Very classy facility, yet very welcoming and homey! In the process of remodeling from the top down. Will really look great when they are done. Pool was a nice size and seemed to warm up as you moved around in the pool.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Michael Paul H:

Thank you for taking time to review our property. We appreciate the kind comments that you have said about our property. We would like to welcome you back when we have completed our remodel! Have a fantastic year!

J Michael J
Cerfontaine, Belgium
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Recommend this hotel, quite, great service, great personnel and cleaned room. I might be tired when I arrived, I got some difficulties to find the hotel. But it has the advantage to be quite, away from the traffic (even if there is no big traffic on the main street). An additional sign may help .. Anyway, this is an amazing place !

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Lionel D:

Thank you for your recent stay with us in Oklahoma City. I am very pleased to hear that your stay with us was exceptional. I will share your comments with the hotel staff. We are always looking for ways to improve and to provide a "perfect ten" experience. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Oklahoma City!

Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We reserved a King bed room for the weekend. The room was nice and very clean. The bedding was very plush and the mattress was great. The pillows were oddly small but stacked up they were fine. Breakfast was better than average. We had made to order French toast , juice, coffee and fresh scrambled eggs. The front desk staff was very friendly and always spoke to us as we came and went during our stay. It is located close to Quail Springs Mall and Mercy Hospital as well as many upscale eateries. This will be our new go to place to stay in Oklahoma City. Also...we thought the elephant shaped towels greeting us when we opened the door to our room were a nice touch ..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
winsmom1:

Thank you for your review of our property in Oklahoma City. I will share your kind words with the hotel staff. In addition, should you ever come back to Oklahoma City, we offer a shuttle service that can take you anywhere within a five mile radius. We look forward to seeing you again!

Columbia, United States
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I completely enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was comfortable, and all service was extraordinary. However, I could never get the temperature cool at night. It seemed to be set on a lower heat setting. Breakfast was delicious

Lady B:

Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. I will share your comments with the rest of the hotel staff. We strive to ensure that all our guest receive a "perfect ten" experience and I am very pleased to hear that your stay meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Oklahoma City.

Terrell, Texas
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This a very nice, clean hotel. First of all the staff was warm and very friendly. What I really like the most and was impressed with was the extra care I was given. I was there on business for several days and I didn't desire my room to be cleaned. When I returned I found a fresh basket of clean towels at my door. I didn't have to call front desk and request fresh towels. It's the little things that count the most. Great stay

Lynda H:

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I will share your comments with the housekeeping staff. I am very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Our hotel staff prides itself on going above and beyond expectations. If there is anything more we can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to seeing you again.

Houston, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The staff provided an excellent experience for me during my stay! I'm a strong individual to please, and I must say, I was impressed! Once again I want to commend Ms. Stacey (front desk agent) for the warm and generous hospitality. Second the housekeeping staff done an excellent job as well. I love the breakfast so much, until I was unable to fasten my button to my jacket. Smile

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Eric G:

Thank you for your recent review of our property. I will share your kind comments with Stacy and our housekeeping staff. As you are aware, we always ensure that all our guests are very important and their concerns are our number one priority. Thank you and if there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know.