Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs
Ranked #30 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed October 3, 2012

When I travel, I generally care more about a great staff than great accommodations. This hotel has both! But the staff is topnotch. I received a very nice e-mail before I arrived and after I left from one of the front desk people welcoming me and making sure everything was great -- which it was. The staff was so friendly and asked me multiple times if there was anything they could do for me. The restaurant was delicious and reasonable, the pool area was clean, the rooms were spotless... I very much so enjoyed this hotel! Stay here!

Room Tip: I stayed in a corner room and it was large. The staff told me it's one of the larger rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed three nights and no major problems. The staff was the best we have seen in a long time! When we checked in the young lady at the desk was Cameo, and she made a wonderful first impression. She was a delight and so very helpful. She always greeted you with a great smile. Everyone was very nice and friendly. The room was good and breakfast was delicious. I would certainly return if ever in that area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I wrote a review before and I have returned to this hotel. It is really going downhill. The elevator has gotten extremely slow and more bouncy then before. The rooms are not cleaned like they used to. The lobby and food at the restaurant was very nice and a plus. But everything else that I saw made the quality drop, BIG TIME.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator are better. The elevator can be noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Gee R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your stay in the area and we apologize for the problems you encountered. We are working hard to ensure the issues are resolved so your next stay will be as great as the one in January.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Quail Springs in OKC was one of the best if not the best stay we have had at any hotel in a long time. The hotel lobby was bright, there were a number of areas to sit and have a coffee and read the paper or watch tv. There is also a restaurant and bar on one side of the lobby area. They are open for breakfast(which was excellant) with fresh food made to order omelets, bacon, potatoes, grits, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit and many more things to choose from. The restaurant and bar are open in the evenings and they have a meet the manager get together on Wed. nights with drinks and appitizers. There were always fresh cookies at the front desk and the staff always spoke to you whether it was in the halls or as you passed the front desk on your way in or out of the hotel. From the housekeeping staff to the general manager they made you feel like you were part of the family. Because of the times that we were in the room the housekeeper was not able to clean our room but she left a cute little basket outside our door with fresh towels and shampoo,etc in it. It looked like it came from a spa, also when we arrived in our room there was a cute little towel animal on the bed like you get on cruise ships(nice touch). They have free wireless internet in the rooms which allowed us to keep up with our business and e-mails. I hate when you have to pay for wireless in your room. We also made use of the gym, it was clean, smelled fresh and had plenty of towels and hand sanitizer. The pool and hot tub looked great but we did not get a chance to use it. We had breakfast Thursday morning in the hotel the wait staff were very attentive to our needs, the ones I remember were Harold and Natalia, I believe. As we were finishing our breakfast the general manager(Gee Rios) came around and introduced himself and we talked for quite awhile as we found out that we both have been to and love Alaska, we had been a week on land and then a cruise and he enjoys fishing for salmon and halibut and had recently come back from a trip and brought back lots of fresh fish he had caught. He had planned to have a lunch for some visiting corporate people on Friday and was planning to serve some of his fresh fish and invited us to join them. We were happy to accept the invitation. They also had planned a special meet and greet Thursday evening for the hotel guests to meet the corporate visitors. It was done beautifully. It certainly showed off the talent of the chef and kitchen staff. We meet a nice gentleman,( I am sorry I can't recall his name, but we had a nice talk about New Orleans which is where he is from ) helping serve the many appitizers they had and I also believe he is one of the bartenders. Very friendly man. We were able to meet a lot of the hotel staff that night and they all made us feel very much at home. We skipped breakfast the next morning as we were looking forward to our fresh salmon and halibut from Alaska at 11:00. We were quite suprised when we came down and found that it was not just the fresh fish but that the chef had prepared an entire buffet of chicken, sausage, pasta, with 3 choices of sauce, and many other things.We were able to enjoy a wonderful lunch and visit with a lot of the hotels managers. I realize that everyones experience will not be the same as ours was but let me tell you this you will be treated to a hotel and staff that cares about each guest and the experience they have at their stay. We wil definitly be back and have already been recommenting it to our family

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I arrived and they placed me in a room where the a/c didn't work. I would add that the whole hotel's common areas were about 90 degrees. The front desk said they had just fixed the a/c. I would hate to have seen it before it was fixed. I finally got tired of my 82 degree room and went to the front desk. "Brett" had his hand in his mouth "chewing on them." Since I was there to get a hopefully cooler room and key, I was grossed out by this, as I didn't want him transferring his saliva to the room key to me. How unprofessional. He didn't even offer to help me with the transfer, I did it on my own!!!

He did apologize and offered to placate with some honors points. Really HGI, could you keep a reasonable temp in the common areas, and teach your folks to keep their hands out of their mouths. This is just gross. I would add the first room they put me in had blood on the wall next to the refrigerator. I'm not obsequious in my reviews, nor overly harsh. I am Diamond with Hilton, so I know good and not so good service. Unfortunately this hotel went askew from the get go. I hope this is an anomaly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Gee R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you had some concerns with the cleanliness of your guest room and our staff. I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff and front desk staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. I appreciate your honest feedback

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stayed 2 nights in June 2012 in a 2 queen room. We traveled as a couple with one teenager. The hotel has easy access to everything in the Quail Springs area, easy access to toll way, and other non-toll roads. This is a very nice area of Oklahoma City on the northwest side. There is plenty of eateries and shopping very close to the hotel.

The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and we would stay here again. With Hilton Honors number we were treated to a couple of coupons. The bar area was nice, though we only used it at breakfast, and we enjoyed the freshly baked cookies in the evening. There was a microwave and refrigerator in the room, as well as coffee pot. It was nice to see a dishwaher rack of clean pots in the hallway in the mornings as maid service was coming around - I am always wary of in room pots, but didn't hesitate to use this one.

There is onsite laundry that I used and that was helpful.

We are not fans of the Sleep Number beds in general, but overall they were ok.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feed back. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights from July 5th through July 8th. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've slept on at any hotel. The breakfast buffet was great - a lot of selections and the food was really good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FuninthesunOmaha
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Garden Sleep System beds to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn North Oklahoma City Quail Springs in the not too distant future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Courtyard Oklahoma City North
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma ...
#33 of 154 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail
Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma Ci...
#94 of 154 in Oklahoma City
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City ...
#57 of 154 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#52 of 154 in Oklahoma City
La Quinta Inn & Suites OKC North - Quail Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites OKC North...
#29 of 154 in Oklahoma City

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs? Share your experiences!