Holiday Inn Oklahoma City Airport
$130
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$89
Country Inn
$144
$127
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$67
$154
$114
Aloft.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskpool and jacuzzifrequent travelerbusiness centerroom was cleanwithin milesevery morningbusiness tripyogurtother hotelsmini fridgeone night staycoffee makerwould stay here againenjoyed my staydowntown okcvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Spent three nights and had 5 lukewarm showers and one hot one. Hotel was generally filthy, especially the elevators. Front desk gave lip service to the problems and said they would send maintenance to my room but I told them the problem was not in the room but with the water delivery system. We were in a group of about 80 and the majority had the same problems.

1  Thank Smw312jatc
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Smw312jatc,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. I'd like to apologize for the issues you experienced at our hotel. I have taken note of your comments regarding the hot water. Please be assured that your feedback will be reviewed and most certainly be forwarded to the appropriate departments.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope that we can better serve you next time.

Connie D

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I go to OKC 4 times a year and have been staying here the past year. This hotel is slowly going downhill and could use some quick changes!!!

Staff - The staff at the front desk are super nice. I've never had a problem with them, and they've always been polite and quite helpful.

Rooms - Slowly showing more and more wear and tear. For my most recent stay, I was in a room that must have been flooded once. (5th floor). The ceiling over the shower had paint/drywall damage, and then I noticed a 4" section lengthwise in the carpeting that had no padding under it. I thought it was odd, and requested to be moved. they did this without any problems

Restaurant - Oh boy. The 'free buffet' is quite poor. I usually just eat the yogurt, and a cup of orange juice as the rest of it is just terrible.

Unfortunately for my next stay, I may move next door to one of the 2 new hotels soon to open.

2  Thank BradM228
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear BradM228,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. We are sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Ferdinand G.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I am not surprised to see the low ratings for this property. I recently stayed there. I was leaving in the morning and was rushed to get my boarding pass printed out. The printers did not work and I was shocked when the staff, especially the hotel GM, couldn't be more unsympathetic. It's called a "business center" for a reason. They didn't even offer to let me use one of their front desk computers. I was told to go next store to another hotel and ask to use theirs. REALLY??? I am a Priority Club member and stay in a lot of hotels where I let the little things slide. Not in this case. I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
1  Thank djechurch
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Dear djechurch,

Thank you for being an IHG Rewards Club Member and writing us a review. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you may have had with the level of service received and if the business center was a disappointment. Your comments are essential for us to improve on what we can offer.

Again, we thank you for your review and our apologies for the inconvenience.

Pam G

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We passed up a lot of hotels to stay at a Holiday Inn and usually have great experiences as a Gold elite member but will not be back at this one! Upon our arrival I felt we were being watched the whole time by the owner. In fact he followed us out when we took the luggage cart out to get our suitcases stayed out there walking nearby until we came in. The front desk guy was nice but processed us like cattle.. Rushed, and just like a person not like a guest. Offered us no benefits for being a priority club member. When my husband went down to ask then we were offered points or ONE drink voucher . When I read the other review about the water smelling I was confused but then It made me think about how we smelled after showering. I wondered if it was because we were close to the river or what but we too had a stink after showering. My family of 4 had to share 1 wash rag and 3 full size towels. Had to call and get more. We were on the 5th floor and I guess this is where they put the party animals because we were awoken by drunken people arguing at 2 am in the hall. Had to call the front desk twice about the noise. Our whole family did not get a restful nights sleep and I don't really think I should have to explain to my children why there is yelling in the hallway at early hours in the morning. We had no morning paper delivered to our door. And really wished they offered complimentary coffee down in the lobby. And my girls certainly missed the fresh cookies there are at the Holiday Inn Expresses. I guess the only few positives about this hotel was the pool had salt water instead if the usual strong chlorine pool and the housekeeping ladies were super nice when we asked for another set of lotion to try and cover up the water smell. We will look for another hotel and it might be hard to stay at an ICG hotel next time we are in OKC. Sometimes one bad stay ruins it.

Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank JenniferC C
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear JenniferC C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guests needs and expectations and on this occasion we apologize for your disappointment with the service you received during your stay. We take all feedback seriously. It helps us gauge what we are doing right and what we need to improve on. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Karen C

Reviewed February 17, 2014

The ladies at the front desk were great but I didn't like everything else that I got with my 2 week stay. First, the internet was terrible and that's always bad for me. The water from the shower smelled which made my body smell. I had to keep the bathroom door shut because I could smell what smelled like mildew while I was laying in bed. My television would go black almost every time something exciting was happening i.e. the Super Bowl. Lastly, every time that I called for room service it wasn't available at the advertised time of 5pm. Something to do with an employee and the grill which was extremely frustrating because on the nights that I needed to stay in because of the bitter cold, I still had to leave to get a bite to eat. I had stayed at this hotel for one night on a prior trip to OKC and thought that it was pretty good. I wouldn't stay there again for more than a night.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Mike C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I apologize for your overall experience with your recent stay. Before your remarks, I was unaware that we had an "odor" issue with our water. I regret that we didn't have a solution for that event, and I will pursue what options we may have for improvement (with the city and local vendors). For the internet, we've recently made repairs however we do find that we have sporadic outages in this local area that seem to effect several of the businesses in the airport area, however those are typically short interuptions. We've investigated the television from the room and could not recreate the symptoms that you had experienced, however we reprogrammed the television to try to prevent reoccurance. Again, I apologize for the challenges you had experienced during your several nights here. I appreciate that you found our team to be friendly, but like you, I would also be disappointed that your stay hadn't gone smoother. I would value a conversation with you to seek a resolution for your troubled stay. As I traveler, I would not be content to just "let this go" and might have already generated an expectation for some measure of compensation. I would like the opportunity to attempt to recover from our failures, and I hope that you would have a similar interest. Please contact me at your convenience so that we might have a "solution-oriented" conversation. I persist with my apology and hope to visit with you soon. -Mike