“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #81 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Youngstown, Ohio, United States
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Everyone here is very nice. If you are priority Club you get a free breakfast buffet that is eggs, sausage or bacon, potatoes, some kind of carb, and some fruit. It also includes coffee and tea, but juice and milk are extra. It is really pretty good. They have a very nice dinner menu as well. And a nice lounge area.

The rooms are very nice. I had a king bed room. It was fairly large with a bed, a desk and a chair and ottoman.

I had only one issue while there. I had some problems with their wireless internet. Sometimes it wouldn't even open my email. But, other times it was fine.

Room Tip: There are suites that have a separate bedroom, but unless you need that, a regular room is fine. I...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
mike c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We appreciate your stay and hope you will return soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have been very satisfied with this hotel every time I stayed there. The rooms were very neat, modern and impeccable cleanliness! I have and will continue to stay at this hotel every time I have a business trip through Okc. Not to mention how great their location is. Thank you to the great staff and housekeepers. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed February 2012
Sikeston, Missouri
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I stayed two weeks at this motel to be close to the hospital and enjoyed the facilities very much. Rooms were nice, beds and pillows were comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only negative I can think of it that my key only worked about half the time and I'd have to go back to the desk.

Room Tip: Not sure there is a bad room. There was no noise at all from I-40 or from Meridian avenue. Ice mac...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Monument Valley, Utah
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Two nights at this hotel on different occasions. Very positive experience all the way around. Very special, friendly lady who appeared to be in training at check in on our first night stay (sorry I don't remember her name-She was off to a great start). Rooms were clean and quality of the beds was first rate. We will stay here again for sure if we are in OKC.

Room Tip: We stayed on floors 4 and 5. No problems of any kind experienced. We requested NO PETS rooms which...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
Reviewed December 4, 2011

One night stay at this hotel off Meridian near OKC airport. The room itself was clean with comfortable beds. On the 5th floor, didn't have hot water issues noted in other reviews. Housekeeping and restaurant staff were very friendly, front desk staff not so much so but professional and businesslike. For a pretty new property, there were a lot of carpet stains in halls and elevator lobbies. WiFi for me was very slow, nice business center is downstairs. Bricktown hotels were really expensive for these dates, so this was an OK cheaper alternative at least for the one night.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
mike c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Thank you for staying with Holiday Inn for your OKC travels. We greatly appreciate your comments. I do apologize for the discomfort you experienced. The hotel is very excited to announce the end of our hot water concerns as our new system has been running for over a week now with complete effectiveness, and our guests have provided positive feedback. We regret that your stay did not meet your expectations, and we appreciate any opportunity in the future to improve on your experience. We are constantly improving and hope that you will continue to consider our hotel while in OKC.
Reviewed November 30, 2011

INFO...Patience needed in morning if you are an AM showerer. 6th floor rooms: Water takes 15 minutes or more to warm up (weird). Also, rooms connected by doors, ok - but are thin. Listened to neighbors massage discussion. Last, when i entered room, the bathroom had a bad sulfur-like odor, which ultimately went away (or My nose acclimated?). These items aside, hotel is ok, rooms were clean, bed good, staff is friendly.

• Stayed November 2011
mike c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, December 4, 2011
Thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn and thank you for your comments. We've recently corrected the hot water failure you experienced. The cause was elusive and required intervention by multiple professionals, however we are pleased that we have completed these repairs to prevent the random and sporadic hot water failures you had experienced. My sincere apologies for your discomfort, and my assurances that this complicated hot water issue has been fully repaired. I do hope you will continue to consider the new Holiday Inn at the OKC Airport when you travel to the area.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Stayed here for a night ready to join Route 66. Friendly and helpful check in, explained the hotel features and recognised the old Plat PC status with a gift. The room was large and the bed exceptionally comfortable. I had a room with a seperate lounge area two TV's (cool be like Elvis) large bathroom with excellent shower pressure.
The bar was friendly, priced according to hotel standards. I didn't eat here but I heard some positive comments and availed myself to use the gym and pool in the morning, as a new hotel everything worked in the fitness room.
Check out was a breeze and there is a small business room with PC's available and WiFi worked fine. Bill was $90 including a few beers at the bar, more than happy with that. No faults really and I believe there is a shuttle available. Credit where credit due, I can't comment on breakfast as I had to hit the road Jack.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo