“A great home from home”

Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs
Ranked #57 of 159 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We spent 9 weeks at the Staybridge and are so very glad we did. The team running the place are professional and personable and made our family feel very welcome. The complimentatry social nights (3 nights a week) are a perfect way to meet other guests, Americans and International guests, which helps to make it an enjoyable,interesting and sociable experience. The rooms are clean, the beds are really comfortable (and large) and the suite is adequately equipped for a family. And the kids loved the swimming pool when it was opening.

A big thumbs up for the Staybridge from our family.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Janet W, Manager at Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

It has been a pleasure to get to know you and your family during your recent stay in Oklahoma City. Thank you for the positive feedbacka nd letting us be a part of your journey. On behalf of the entire staff at Staybridge Suites - Quail Springs, we would like to say "Thank You".

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We had to be in Oklahoma City a week for outpatient surgery. They were so gracious and made us feel right at home. Since my wife was having back surgery they put us in a one bedroom suite with 2 beds. A great breakfast and 3 nights they have a social where they have food also. The maid had our room ready that morning when we returned from her surgery. There was a laundry room on each floor with 4-5 washers/dryers in each. They were free to use. Everything you need for a comfortable stay with lots of shops and the mall right next door.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Janet W, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Mr & Mrs. Hardemann,

Thank you for your recent stay with the Staybridge Suites - Quail Springs. I am so sorry that I didn't get to see you before you checked out. I hope all is going well with your wife's recovery. I really appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will make sure my staff is made aware also. Please let me know if you need assistance with future reservations and I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We found the Staybridge suites to be a functional and good quality accommodation choice in this area of OKC, good enough for those on an overnight stop and ideal for those with need for a longer stay.

Suite was sizable, with decently equipped kitchenette space, good bathroom and comfortable bed. Lobby area was relaxing, with large TV and sofa for you to catch up on sports or news. Another worthy attribute at Staybridge was the quality breakfast bar, which was better than that found at a local restaurant called Coltrane Cafe in Edmond and similar to what we found at the nearby Jimmy's Egg, really enjoyed the biscuits and gravy as well as the waffle making machine. Coffee choices were fine as well.

Pool outside looked nice although we didn't try it. Also, the location of this hotel is quite good. There are a good number of decent restaurant and bar/grills in the area, we really liked BJs. There is also a good shopping mall called Quail Springs Mall with more dining, shopping and a 24 screen cinema.

Overall, a good location, a good rooms, very good breakfast and a generally good hotel, easily recommendable to those passing through or seeking longer term stays disinterested in higher-end hotel requirements.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites - Quail Springs. I appreciate your feedback and will pass it a long to my staff.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was a great overnight stay with 2 dogs. I enjoyed it from the minute the staff quickly corrected my error in booking dates to the evening beers and Red Lobster meal, which made for cordial meetings with other guests. The room was extremly clean and comfortable with great pillows and nice soft towels. The breakfast also was better than most. I booked the smallest room available which was a really nice size and layout with a living room and kitchen. It was a great value as well. I did not try the pool, the kids seemed to enjoying it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Janet W, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for your positive comments on your recent stay with the Staybridge Suites - Quail Springs. I will pass this information along to my staff.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stayed 5 nights with minimum complaints. Rooms were clean, and comfortable. The cable tv was nice with many channels, and the breakfast was on par. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay near the many resturants, bars, and shopping in the Quail Springs Area. Will be back for sure.

• Stayed: August 2012
Janet W, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay with the Staybridge Suites - Quail Springs. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated and will be passed on to the staff. Again, thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites - Quail Springs and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was a very pleasant surprise indeed. I was welcomed with a cold one, clean room, and over all great property. There was a issue with the ac on account of it being extremely hot outside. They had it fixed in no time, but even offered to move me if I was still unhappy. I go back when ever it works for my schedule.
HIGHLY RECOMEND

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Alex P

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed here one night on our 2-week road trip, and we're so glad we chose this place. I'm used to staying in full-service hotels on business trips, and since we were doing mostly mid-range motels with our dog on this trip, I figured I'd be sacrificing a few things. In most cases, that was the case but this Staybridge was truly an exceptional surprise. I'd never stayed at a Staybridge before, but I'd take a nice place like this over almost any Hilton or Westin. The "social hour" was very robust, with sandwiches, soups, snacks, beer, sodas, etc. They also had complimentary laundry facilities which is a huge bonus when you're living out of your car for a couple of weeks, or are staying on extended business in the area, which it seemed was the case for many of the other guests. The breakfast was also very good. A lot of selections, both hot and cold. It was almost a waste to have the full kitchen in the room when they pretty much serve you both dinner and breakfast. I think it's only Tues-Thurs that they do the social hour with food in the evenings though. I guess we just got lucky with our timing, but in any case, it was a very nice surprise.

The room we had was a 2-full bed suite, which has a separate living area with kitchen and a bedroom, and a TV in both the living room and the bedroom. The layout was nice, and was much like a small apartment more than a hotel. I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but the kitchen had features that were nicer than my own home in some cases. Granite countertops make the place look so nice, and really add to the upscale look of the room. Everything was very clean and comfortable. I felt safe in all areas of the hotel, including the parking lot. It was well lit and there was plenty of parking available.

I can't say enough good things about this place. I even checked on my laptop to see if there were Staybridge Suites in any of the next few planned destinations on our trip so I could see about changing my reservations from other places to a Staybridge. Unfortunately, they are not everywhere, and they are not all quite as nice as this one. I'd stay here again in a second and would recommend it to everyone. This place is fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family