“A Weekend to Remember”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Kramer House OKC

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Emilie B
“A Weekend to Remember”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We used The Oasis as a group of out-of- towners on a bachelorette party. It was perfect!! There was plenty of space for our group of 12 and the pool was clutch for the weekend. If I could do it again, I'd book the same place. The homeowner was extremely accommodating and responded to any questions immediately. It was great all around. Thank you, thank you!

Management Response
Jan 6, 2018
We are super excited you enjoyed your weekend!!
dixiemomd...
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Wow! IMPRESSED!”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

What a great place! Everything was clean, picture perfect and everything I asked for in place and ready! Couldn't ask for a better house host!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sabradens...
Chandler, Oklahoma
“Gorgeous home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great owners <3”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a wonderful stay at the Kramer House in OKC. The home is beautiful. Perfect for a large family, event or holiday gatherings. This specific weekend we stayed for a girls weekend getaway and all had our own beds! I have also rented this home twice before for a photoshoot event. Andrea the owner was great to work with. She responded quickly to my calls and text. She even took the time to check on us to see if we needed anything during our stay. The girls with me kept bragging about how soft the beds were and one of my friends fell asleep on the couch. They are super comfy. The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to cook and serve a large group. I remember walking my friends around the house upstairs and told them there was still another floor to see.......THERE IS SERIOUSLY A 3RD FLOOR BASEMENT WITH A POOL TABLE. It is fully decorated including a fridge, couches, games, and 2 sets of bunk beds. There is a also an outdoor balcony on the 2nd floor with lounge chairs. Perfect for relaxing in the evening! I would highly recommend this home and thankful for the pleasant experience with the owner. ***The only negative thing I can say is that we couldn't stay longer :(

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 24, 2017
I love that you love our homes and continue to be our guest. We love you, your friends and are grateful we have had the opportunity to get to know you!
_jwalters...
Enid, Oklahoma
“Kramer House”
Reviewed July 15, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Was at a wedding at the Kramer House. Everything was nice with the exception of the outdoor tent, which had not been well maintained. It had been repaired with masking tape; the wind came up causing one of the rods to hit me in the face. I called the owner twice, but she never returned my calls. J Walters

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing