“This is no longer a comfort inn and is now a super 8 that lies and says that it is a Brand New Motel!!!”

Super 8 Oklahoma City
Ranked #66 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2010

This was the worst stay ever. First off its in a strange location right off the interstate. When I arrived to check-in they didn't even have my reservation and it took almost 45mins to get checked in. The front desk clerk didn't even know what she was doing and she was very rude. The reason for our stay was because we were going to a concert at the ford center and the location was nice and the price wasn't to bad until you check in and they charge you a totally different price. When we got back from the concert we weren't in our rooms for not even 15mins and the fire alarm goes off and so my girlfriend and I and our friends left and went to the casino and before we could get out of the parking lot cause the fire truck had everybody blocked in after they left we left cause the alarm was going off still. When we got back from the casino we couldn't get into our room and when I went down to get my key fixed the lady told me that I was kicked out of my room and they had forced charged my cc for two nights and made me pay 500 to even get my stuff out of the room. If you look at this at super8.com the pictures show flat screen tvs and the room was nasty. The indoor pool was closed because there were bugs all in it. This was the WORST experience of my life.

• Stayed October 2010
1 Thank trixinpoprocks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)