All reviews waffles room was clean continental breakfast washcloths cereal okc tub highway
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

When we arrived, the young man who checked us in was friendly and made us feel welcome as guests. The room and bathroom were clean. Beds were comfortable as well. We had a very pleasant stay here and will most likely stay again should we visit OKC.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2018

The hotel was decent for the price we paid. breakfast is just cereal and milk so dont expect anything fancy. It has a pool but it is very small so we opted out of it. The bed was nice, the air conditionleaked but we didt notice until the last day.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Stopped for an overnight while passing through. good service with friendly desk clerk. Room was good but the housekeeping was lacking, need to pay attention to detail. Nicely remodeled units. Good staff.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018

I had a horrible stay at this hotel. I asked for a non smoking room and the room they gave me was imbedded with smoke. I asked to move rooms from the lady at the desk and she told me there wasn’t anymore rooms for me to switch out into. The next morning i told the guy at the desk about my room and he told me I could have switched room at midnight due to some cancellations. I told him at midnight i was sleep. So he decided to reimburse me an insulting $6 for my troubled night. I left the hotel with all my clothes and luggage smelling like smoke. I will never visit another super 8. I travel frequently and this has by far been the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank jamesrD5631RE
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Very comfortable mattress. Nice cool room. Continental breakfast was replenished as it was needed. Quite area. Easily accessible from the highway. Well stocked with towels, washcloths, soap,shampoo and conditioner.

Date of stay: May 2018