“nice room”

Ranked #59 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
tomball
“nice room”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I often stay at Super 8 motels and find them to sometimes be a crap shoot. This property was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We found the continental breakfast to be very good. We will stay here the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Upon entry to my room, I noticed neither the strong smell of disinfectants or orders of any kind. The room was equipped with the unexpected refrigerator and microwave. It was large enough to handle two king beds, yet the space was left open with a chair, desk, and chest of drawers. The bed seemed to be new and the mattress was firm.

The shower was a one-piece Jacuzzi-type built in shower and tub combination. This equipment had no sharp corners which could collect mildew. The tub was wide enough to use, had a secure safety bar and the entire bathroom had more space than usual.

Located on the I-35 corridor north of SE 44 Street, it is at a fine location for visiting Oklahoma City or just stopping on a trip using I-35. I booked it through Hotel.com because there was a promotional rate slightly north of $50 per night. I have spent more money for far less.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ThomasCGreen
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were very happy with our experience with this hotel. We got the room we booked through hotels.com which apparently is not guaranteed. The room was great, clean and roomy. I loved the bathroom. The continental breakfast was nice. We plan to use this hotel the next time we plan to go to the city for a couple days.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple