“My food was awesome”
Review of Bricktown Brewery

Bricktown Brewery
Ranked #24 of 128 things to do in Oklahoma City
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy handcrafted beers and excellent food here.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“My food was awesome”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Recommended by staff at the hotel I was staying at, I got the Pimento Burger and a buddy ordered the nachos. I ordered the roasted peanut slaw as well (that was the only thing that was bad). Burger was excellent, flavorful, juicy, great bacon, the nachos were awesome too, freshly fried chips that had BBQ sauce, meat and cheese on them. I was working so I couldn't try any of their beer but the food was excellent.

Visited July 2013

Harrah, Oklahoma
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Pathetic”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Went to Bricktown Brewery with 8 or 9 friends. A school reunion of sorts. It was democratically decided to eat there. I had been there before and was not at all impressed then. This time was no different. I think the hosts/hostesses have difficulty understanding instructions. They were going to move tables around and seat us together. I asked if we would be charged an automatic 15% gratuity and was told yes. I asked they seat us at 2 separate tables, but tables next to each other. I did not want to pay the gratuity because I knew it was not good food. Anyway, after the 3rd try they finally got us at 2 tables. There were 5 at our table and only one was pleased with the meal. The burgers were undercooked as was the chicken. The service is not any better. I live in the area, and have been there twice over the last 15 years. I don't think I will return. If you are going to be visiting the OKC area, let me know and I can direct you to many other establishements which are great.

Visited May 2013
Tasmania, Australia
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Closed early”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Walked in with high expectations to be told they wold not serve us as they were closing. This was at 8pm on a Sunday. We went to the Tapwerks down the road and that was great.

Visited February 2013
Harrisburg, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Just stopped for a beer”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stopped in one evening for a beer. A general selection of brews satisfied everyone in our group. We were already fed, but looking through the menu, we wished we had more time in town to have a meal there.

Visited February 2013