Hyatt Place Oklahoma City - Northwest
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$76
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$89
$93
$148
Autograph
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$67
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$65
$125
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswhite noise machinesectional sofapenn square mallsitting areaindoor poollarge tvhuge roomfree breakfasthot breakfastexcellent stayparking lotstaff was friendlycomfortable stayfront desk personvery nice hotelmini fridgegreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 19, 2014

What friendly staff! Clean, updated and spacious rooms.

Very nice complimentary breakfast.

Walls are bit thin - you might hear your noisier neighbors.

Location is kind of odd - behind another set of hotels but very near stores if you need them which I found to be a very good option.

I was in town for business. I would return.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Lucy H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Oklahoma City - Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Flacasandra,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Tripadvisor Guest survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 405-840-5557.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I would say this is similar to Hampton Inn. We stayed in standard room with King bed room 203. Nice bed, sectional couch, and TV. Easy to coonect internet. Nice full breakfast. Staff was very friendly. The only thing is the rooms need a little touch up / maintenance for wall paper, heater a/c knobs, tub faucet handle and toilet seat was loose.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Jws_7,

Reviewed December 12, 2013

My only regret is that I didn't check this place out earlier! The rooms are beautifully appointed and very spacious, with a separate seating/TV are and a large sofa. Good location in NW OKC / Nichols Hills near Penn Square Mall and Classen Circle, near the Asian restaurants in the Asian district, and only 15 minutes to downtown (with better prices than the downtown, Bricktown hotels.) Free wifi, free breakfast, free parking, and they have a bar in the lobby which was an unexpected feature. If you're looking for a scenic view, however, this is not the hotel for you, as its views are of NW Expressway or parking lot. Price was outstanding for value.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Aspringtraveler2013,

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

It fills your heart with joy when you come into contact with people that mutually share satisfaction with each other's company. So is the case with the staff at this particular hotel.

My father, two sisters, and I stayed at this establishment while visiting family in the area for the first time ever and with not having seen this side of the family in 12+ years. It was a memorable trip for our family greatly due to the warm, caring staff of this hotel. To be specific, Kareline, Katty, and Mike demonstrated such excellent qualities for an employee that it struck a chord with myself, as well as my siblings, so much that we felt the need to spread the word and let others know of the great customer service that thrives at this establishment.

It's rare that you encounter such warmth and compassion from strangers. I, along with my family, can not wait to make the trip next year so that we can see our extended family at the Hyatt.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Lucy H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Oklahoma City - Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear pnutx007,

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our Hyatt Place here in Oklahoma City NW. We are so happy that our staff took care of you during your stay. I have informed Kareline, Katty and Mike of the wonderful comments that you provided.

We look forward to seeing you in the future. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Mold in bathrooms - so bad it is rotted thru the walls - changes rooms four times to get a clean bathroom - then the HWY noise was so bad we checked out a day early - no discount offered or given for our 1 hour and a half of room changing - NEVER AGAIN

• Stayed: November 2013
Lucy H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Oklahoma City - Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Guest:

First, I want to sincerely apologize for the issues you faced while staying at our hotel. After reviewing the reservation I show that you were given discounted room rate and offered a complimentary snack and beverage for the inconvenience of moving rooms. The room you are referring to was immediately placed out of order to undergo proper maintenance. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to you in the future.

Best Regards,