Hyatt Place Oklahoma City - Northwest
  • Breakfast included
Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
$204
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$92
$83
$143
$131
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$81
Aloft.com
  • Pool
$143
Travelocity
All reviewswhite noise machinesectional sofapenn square mallsitting areaindoor poollarge tvhuge roomfree breakfasthot breakfastexcellent stayparking lotstaff was friendlycomfortable stayfront desk personvery nice hotelmini fridgegreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We spent the weekend after Thanksgiving here and had to ask for another room because the room was right by a busy freeway and VERY NOISY. The bathrooms were small. The heating in both rooms we stayed in was difficult to adjust and I stayed cold most of both nights. The only compliment I can make is that the breakfast they served was good. They had bacon & egg muffin sandwiches, waffles, pastries, fresh fruit, milk, cereal, coffee, tea, juice, etc. Overall, I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Lucy H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Oklahoma City - Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We take every comment and strive to fix any issues we may have at our hotel. I hope you will come back to our hotel and give us another try when visiting the Oklahoma City area. I will personally make sure you have a quiet room and that you experience no problems with the heating and air. Our breakfast is a great selling point and at Hyatt we are thankful for your comments. Happy holidays to you and your family.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This Hyatt Place was a great hotel, but it's a little difficult to find. The address does not yet show up on some mapping sites and it can't really be seen by the main road. Look for the Valliance Bank Tower or the IHOP - it's there. Just have faith and pull off the road and drive around the back of these businesses. If you look carefully, you may see a sign directing you towards the hotel.

The lobby is nice with seating out of the way for the complimentary breakfast, which is good. The hotel rooms are very nice and spacious. The beds are very comfortable and the decor up to date. The bathrooms are clean and large as well. While the "restaurant" and "bar" onsite aren't up to the standard of a stand-alone business, they are a very nice addition and a welcome alternative for travelers arriving late at night when the prospect of getting back in the car to drive to a restaurant is unappealing.

I found the staff welcoming and helpful. The pricing was in line with other hotels in the area that don't offer the same amenities as this Hyatt Place.

In short, this is a very nice hotel that's worth the effort to find.

Room Tip: Make sure you know where this hotel is before you get here as it is not well marked from the road. If you forget something, there is a large mall on the other side of the freeway.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I'm so glad to have discovered this hotel! Lobby is open, inviting and the staff was very friendly. The room was surprisingly large (we booked a king bed) and, most important, very clean. I was glad to see the sink and vanity separated from the shower/toilet...much more practical. The sitting area featured a desk, large flatscreen tv, mini fridge, separate bar type sink and a nice size sectional sofa...very comfortable!

The complimentary breakfast did not disappoint either! And again the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Because of the hotel's smaller size, we were also surprised by the cafe in the lobby...to be able to purchase drinks and hot food after breakfast without leaving the hotel was an extra treat.

This hotel is very close to muilt-lane freeways so traffic can be heard if the a/c is off. We left the a/c unit's fan on low and never heard any outside noises. We met another guest who did have issues with the noise and the hotel was quick to address this and moved them to another room.

We travel to OKC often and will stay here again! I am very picky about hotels so I'm glad to have found this place! Great Job Hyatt!

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper be sure to run the fan or ask for a room away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is visible from the freeway and was easy to find using our GPS. The desk staff was friendly and quick. We asked for a crib upon check in and it was in the room by the time we got upstairs.
The room was spacious and clean. It included a mini fridge, large flat screen tv, and a large couch in a sitting area. The vanity is outside the toilet and shower room allowing people to shower while others can get ready. The bed was comfortable and the linens clean. Everything was clean including the hallways and elevator
The free breakfast included juice, pastries, fruit, fresh breakfast sandwiches and pancakes, cereal, toast, etc. The breakfast was fully stocked and there were multiple employees working to stock and clean the buffet. We were very happy with our breakfast.
Overall, we felt the hotel was very clean and new feeling. It was a great value for the money and we would definitely stay there again if in the area and would highly recommend to others.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 28, 2012

As I expected, this is not the full-size Hyatt, more of an 'express'........the staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was tasty. My only MINOR gripe would be the water pressure/temp wasn't as hot as I like.........but all and all a good hotel that I will stay at again.

Room Tip: I'm guessing rooms on the southwest side are quieter, farther from the highway. I chose 'average' for room service, just because I didn't use it.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business