Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Get rewarded with One Key
1,520 results
All reviews great location parking garage within walking distance baseball field bricktown area complimentary breakfast indoor pool great stay ballpark dodgers elevator downtown inns
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2017

This was my first stay at this location. In town on business. Everything was very nice except the comfort of the bed. I found it very uncomfortable. I do admit that I am sort of the "princess and the pea" but the mattress was probably not very new and I did not get a great night's sleep.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonOKCBricktown, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear denisemK3883FQ,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with our beds. I know a good nights rest is important and I will look into this and make sure the mattress is still in good condition. I hope that you stay with us on your next trip to Oklahoma City and that you for your loyalty to Hampton.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I have stayed at the Hampton in Bricktown for years when I visited family. Although there are always areas that could use improvement and areas that work really well, this recent visit was noticably less than average. The pool is so contaminated and mold growing on the floor, too much chlorine so our eyes burned, and the hot tub was removed. As ususal, the billing charges were incorrect with overcharges that had to be corrected, and so I always ask for a print out of my bill. Well, then I see my credit card and it was still more overcharges than orginally stated. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR BILL AND CHARGES!!

Dear susanbB9667PS,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We appreciate your feed back on things you saw during your stay and we are looking into them. We are excited to say that we are up for a renovation in November of this year. We hope that you will come back and see the new fresh look next time you are in Oklahoma City.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Very nice hotel. Excellent breakfast. Only drawback was loud music coming from a club across the street on a Friday night. Great location in Bricktown. Could walk to everything. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonOKCBricktown, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Tracy M,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to see that you enjoyed so much of your stay. I am glad everything was comfortable for you were able to enjoy our city. We hope you come and visit us again soon and thank you again for your loyalty!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

The only real issue we had is that the reservation I made a week in advance was worthless as the room I reserved was not available. They made it right but it’s still frustrating. Also there were dirty towels in the bathroom of one of the rooms we ended up in. Other than that it was fine.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonOKCBricktown, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear hopey322,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I apologize that you had some issues with your stay. I will address this with our front desk and housekeeping department. I hope that you visit us on your next trip to Oklahoma. Once again thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Third stay at this location. My nieces and nephews love this place. The three year old wants to go back and swim at my "house." The kids spray-ground/pool makes this the go-to place for families visiting OKC. Excellent staff and well maintained facilities, though the kids were sad to see the hot tub and giant crab are no longer there.

Dear Charles P,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am delighted to see that your stay was comfortable and relaxing. I am happy to see that the kids enjoyed the pool so much. I hope that you visit us on your next trip to Oklahoma. Once again thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you soon.