2 people are viewing this hotel
Algotels
$90
Fully refundable before Tue, Apr 16
1,520 results
All reviews great location parking garage within walking distance baseball field bricktown area complimentary breakfast indoor pool great stay ballpark dodgers elevator downtown inns
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2017

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and especially those wanting to attend concerts, sporting events, or just weekend stays. It is close to many good restaurants and clubs , a river walk with boats to ride on, and great places to walk downtown. Also, it is close to museums and decent shopping close by. We recommend it for even business travelers especially those with business downtown Ok. City. The parking garage is close and easily accessible to the hotel and offers safer parking than outside parking. It would really be great if the weather conditions were bad.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonOKCBricktown, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear L2933APjohnb,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed every part of your stay and got to experience what Bricktown has to offer. I hope that you visit us on your next trip to Oklahoma. Once again thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

A really good, well run hotel. Location : Great. Staff: efficient, well trained, pleasant. Room: Comfortable and nicely appointed. WiFi: Fast and easy to connect. Breakfast: Better than most hotels and extensive. In addition to all that, they have a large, indoor pool designed for the kids. This is a really good hotel!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jim D

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am delighted to see that your stay was comfortable and relaxing. Thank you for all of your kind words about our hotel! I will be sure to pass this on to the rest of our employees. I hope that you visit us on your next trip to Oklahoma. Once again thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Has a great breakfast, more than you could ask for, waffles, fruit, cereal, eggs and sausage. Pretty good stuff🙂. Rooms where a bit small but had a BIG tv and was nice, clean and modern with a great view of the baseball field.

Dear Susan J

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am delighted to see that your stay was comfortable and relaxing. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and amenities inside our rooms. I hope that you visit us on your next trip to Oklahoma. Once again thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Had a very pleasant stay. Great location. Close to lots of things. Our room overlooked the ball park. The desk people were very cheery & helpful. The breakfast had fruit which many hotels don’t offer any more.

2  Thank C5663ZBjohnb

Dear John B,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad you got to enjoy our city and had the opportunity to stay in our ball park view room. I hope that you visit us on your next trip to Oklahoma. Once again thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

We had a great time at The Hampton. Lots of good places to eat within walking distance. Access to the sister hotels with a hot tub. The only negative comment I have is there was a lot of children at the pool but we could go to the sister hotel if we wanted quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonOKCBricktown, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am delighted to see that your stay was comfortable and relaxing. I am also happy to hear that you were able to go to the pool at our sister property and have a quiet swim. I hope that you visit us on your next trip to Oklahoma. Once again thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you soon.