“Got it all--Nice people, clean rooms, great breakfast!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
Ranked #6 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
North Carolina
“Got it all--Nice people, clean rooms, great breakfast!”
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I am sooo picky about the bathrooms where we stay. I always check them out first. This one was wonderfully clean!! The room was large, cheerful, and had everything we needed. The people that work here were so eager to help us from the front desk to the terrific guy that worked at the breakfast station. I wish we could clone this place for everywhere we go!

1 Thank Grandma2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 17, 2009

Came to OKC for a triathlon, chose this place based on reviews here. This is seriously a great place- granted it's not the St. Regis, but for Oklahoma City a hotel this hip is awesome. Great location in Bricktown, super-friendly staff, and the room looks nearly new. I've never been to OKC before this, and this place really surprised me. For the price it's unbeatable. I just can't give it 5 stars after being in the St. Regis Aspen last weekend, but for OKC it's pretty darn terrific. And I agree with the reviewer that said to get a room with the ballpark- totally unique!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank Matt G
Stavanger, Norway
Reviewed September 12, 2009

This hotel is a star - thanks to Tripadvisor and its readers for guiding us there. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room clean and spacious. Parking was easy and convenient with lift down to the lobby. The stay was made even more pleasant by a visit to the marvellous restaurant Nonna's just next door - a real find!

1 Thank NLB_PLA
Long Island, New York
Reviewed September 8, 2009

I spent the long Labor Day Weekend in Oklahoma visiting my husband, who is training at Fort Sill. We always try to stay at Hampton Inns, and we LOVED this one. Right on the outskirts of Bricktown Oklahoma City, the hotel is in a great location as everything is within walking distance. The hotel itself is big for a Hampton Inn (9 floors), and every corner of the building is immaculately clean. The staff couldn't be nicer and more helpful. The price was very reasonable (we paid $88 a night for the government rate) and $8 to park in the garage isn't bad. Free wi-fi, of course, in the room, and lots of channels on the flat screen LCD tv made the experience even better. Great pool and workout room if you're looking for that! If my husband and I were to ever go back to Oklahoma City, we would absolutely stay here again.

1 Thank ArmyWife0709
Chatham, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 27, 2009

Simply a beautiful hotel and did I mention the location. In the heart of Bricktown you can walk to AT&T Ballpark, the Ford Center and about 20 restaurants and clubs. Rooms are large and comfortable with great beds also ask for a ballpark view, very cool. I can't say enough about this hotel, front desk was extremely helpful and great indoor pool especially for the kids. I can't wait to go to OKC again and stay here.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hunchat
Colleyville, Texas
Reviewed August 25, 2009

I stayed here for one short night, but the hotel was great. Clean rooms, friendly people, I couldn't ask for anything more from them. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Frank M
La Canada, California
Reviewed August 24, 2009

This place is unbelievably great...happy friendly staff at the front dest, a beautiful clean room overlooking the ballpark, an excellent business center, an exceptional fitness room, a large pool, a hot continental breakfast! And the best part of all...the price was right! And the hotel is situated right in the Bricktown area...a beautiful location...lots of restaurants, nice places to walk, and a sense of being in a safe part of town. I think I would go back to Oklahoma City just to stay at this hotel! My enthusiasm for this hotel cannot be contained!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family