Our child had 2 days of medical appointments at nearby OU Health Sciences, so we wanted to stay somewhere nice and make a fun trip out of it - so it wouldn't seem so bad for the child dealing with the appointments. We were not disappointed. It is very, very clean and smelled good. (I hate the smells that attack my nostrils when stepping into most hotels / motels, whether it be from overwhelming cleansers, lack of proper cleaning, etc..) The bedding was very comfortable - soft billowy comforters, lots of pillows, quality linens. Plenty of large towels. Pleasant decor. Nice large flat-screen TV. Enjoyed the free high-speed internet connection in our room. We slept great - we didn't hear any noises (except the tornado alarm), the light-blocking curtains helped my kids sleep in (definitely a plus!). The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good - it was comparible with ones we've had at Holiday Inn Express's & Amerisuites. The pool was awesome - a huge hit with the kids!! It too was clean and had fun features just for kids. The whirlpool was also very nice. They must have changed the parking situation since the last reviewer - we didn't have to pay at all to park in the adjacent parking garage - there is an entrance lane just for hotel guests that you swipe your room key (card) in to enter. The Bricktown area is really neat - enjoyable to walk down the quaint streets. You can get a 25-cent trolley ride around the area - another hit with the kids. I'm sure my children will remember this as a fun family trip to Oklahoma City and forget about all the boring dr. appointments we fit in between the fun stuff. We'd love to stay here again if we're in OKC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situate yourself in the hottest area of Oklahoma City when you stay in Bricktown, a former warehouse district that is now a local hot spot. Enjoy everything from sporting events to musical performances to historical attractions. Plus, see it all from the comfort of a hotel that shares the same energy as the surrounding area when you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Oklahoma City-Bricktown. We offer easy access to the Will Rogers International Airport and I-40, I-235, I-35 and I-44. Our Bricktown hotel is within walking distance of the Ford Center Arena and the Cox Business Services Convention Center. Plus, you'll be right next door to the AT&T® Bricktown Ballpark, home of the Oklahoma Redhawks triple A baseball affiliate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn