Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
Aloft.com
$86
$76
1,199 results
All reviewsgreat locationparking garagewithin walking distancebaseball fieldbasketball goalballpark viewbricktown areagreat poolbrick townmovie theaterrestaurants and barsthe river walkindoor poolcomplimentary breakfasthotel lobbyroom keyking suite
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I live in OKC and don't typically have a reason to stay in a hotel, but I decided that for my daughter's birthday we would do a slumber party. We chose this hotel for the pool and location. The girls, ages 10-12, all had a great time. There were several people on our floor, that did a lot of coming and going, but we never heard a thing unless we were in the halls with them. There were fireworks at the ballpark and we had a great view from our room, since the hotel basically backs up to the field. It is a great room for the price and breakfast was very good, a step up from continental. The staff was very cordial and helpful when we needed them. I always recommend this hotel to friends, so that they are close to me (in Mid-town) and attractions to keep them busy when I can't. It is walking distance to the clubs and restaurants of bricktown.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
LaShonda H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Greetings miss_mimi_okc,

A BIG thank you for choosing our hotel to host your daughter's birthday! I hope she had a wonderful birthday and we can't wait to celebrate with her & her friends next year. We appreciate you for always recommending our hotel to your friends, our goal is to provide exceptional service to each & every guest at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel.

We hope to see you next year for your daughter's birthday and we can't wait to welcome your friends again & again.

LaShonda H.
Hampton Inn & Suites Bricktown

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great Bed, Great Room, the breakfast was very good and the waffles were excellent, will stay here in the future, one of the best Hamptons, great location and close to Bricktown restaurants. The staff was very friendly

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Allison C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hampton Inn & Suites in Bricktown. We appreciate you choosing our hotel. We can't wait to welcome you again in the future.

Many thanks,
LaShonda H.
Hampton Inn & Suites Bricktown

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This Hampton Inn is located in Bricktown, an area of OKC where there's a lot going on. I was traveling through OKC and decided to stay at this hotel after reading some reviews from TripAdvisor. I was greeted in a friendly manner by Zach at the front desk. The room I received was a nice size, clean and it overlooked the ballpark. Although there wasn't a game that night there was a fireworks display and I had a front row seat. The only drawback was the parking situation. The vehicle I was driving was over 8 feet and, of course, the parking garage only could handle vehicles at 7 feet. Thankfully, I found a parking space on the street in front of the hotel. The location of this hotel is ideal as there are all kinds of restaurants & shops within walking distance. The next time I'm in OKC I will definitely consider staying at this Hampton Inn (with the correct size vehicle).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank CoLor349
Lauren M, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear CoLor349,

Thank you for your fabulous review of our property! We are so grateful for our guests like you! I will be sure to give Zach a pat on the back from you for greeting you so kindly. I am glad to hear that you were able to find parking outside of the garage. Although we are fairly limited on parking because of our location, we can generally recommend a few places for larger vehicles. We would love to see you again soon on your next visit. Thanks!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Definitely one of the best hotel staffs we've ever had the pleasure of being served by. They were very friendly and down to earth. Hotel is within walking distance of all of Bricktown's attractions. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Dkelley78,

Thank you for the great review! I am so proud to hear that our staff was so friendly and will be sure to pass on the kudos from you! It sounds like you were able to enjoy our great location in Bricktown while you were here. We absolutely look forward to seeing you again very soon! Thank you!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is a great hotel and I try to stay here anytime I visit Bricktown for the weekend. The staff is wonderful and the location is terrific. It is a great place to stay. The staff is very welcoming and helpful and parking is attached to the hotel. It is close to the ballpark and in walking distance to restaurants, entertainment, the conference center, the arena and a great downtown OKC.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Pamla A,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I will be sure to give a big thank you to our staff for being so helpful and welcoming. We are very lucky to have them! Be sure and let our desk know next time you are in town and they will surely be able to let you know about just a few of the new and exciting events, restaurants and venues in the downtown/ Bricktown area. We hope to see you again soon!