Guy on the desk gave us a wonderful welcome. check-in was seamless. The hotel was immaculately clean and in a safe area within walking distance of the Bricktown entertainment area.
Car park was adjacent to the hotel and could be accessed via the hotel lift. This cost $8 per day.
Breakfast was included in the room rate and was very acceptable. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. This was the first time we stayed in a Hampton Inn and next time we road trip USA we will endeavour to stay at a Hampton. Breakfast was a wonderful start to a wonderful day and a wonderful end to a wonder stay. Thank you Hampton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situate yourself in the hottest area of Oklahoma City when you stay in Bricktown, a former warehouse district that is now a local hot spot. Enjoy everything from sporting events to musical performances to historical attractions. Plus, see it all from the comfort of a hotel that shares the same energy as the surrounding area when you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Oklahoma City-Bricktown. We offer easy access to the Will Rogers International Airport and I-40, I-235, I-35 and I-44. Our Bricktown hotel is within walking distance of the Ford Center Arena and the Cox Business Services Convention Center. Plus, you'll be right next door to the AT&T® Bricktown Ballpark, home of the Oklahoma Redhawks triple A baseball affiliate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn