We checked in for the forth just so we wouldn't have to worry about traffic. Check in was easy and pleasant. Lady booking me in even offered to upgrade my room. The parking garage next door is not owned by the hotel, but the charge is only $8.00 for unlimited come and go. (the Hilton charges $20).
The rooms are comfortable and very clean.
There was a misunderstanding with the cleaning crew and both the manager and cleaning lady came to our room to clear up the situation. I've never had a manager room, especially after hours. It sure did make a positive impression. Will definitely come again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situate yourself in the hottest area of Oklahoma City when you stay in Bricktown, a former warehouse district that is now a local hot spot. Enjoy everything from sporting events to musical performances to historical attractions. Plus, see it all from the comfort of a hotel that shares the same energy as the surrounding area when you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Oklahoma City-Bricktown. We offer easy access to the Will Rogers International Airport and I-40, I-235, I-35 and I-44. Our Bricktown hotel is within walking distance of the Ford Center Arena and the Cox Business Services Convention Center. Plus, you'll be right next door to the AT&T® Bricktown Ballpark, home of the Oklahoma Redhawks triple A baseball affiliate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn