“Very Dog Friendly!”

SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport West
Ranked #49 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed January 24, 2011

If you have a dog and are having trouble finding a safe place to stay with your pet. Look no further! (And I did A LOT of research!!) Nice area. Grassy area to take your pet for a little walk. The staff was VERY FRIENDLY! Applebees and Starbucks within walking distance. Worth the $25 pet fee! Will stay here on our return trip!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport West

Reviewed January 21, 2011

We enjoyed our recent stay very much. Ryan, at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant. He was always friendly and welcoming as we came and went. He is a great asset to your hotel. (He deserves a raise!)

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2011

My family recently traveled to Oklahoma City for New Year's Eve. We wanted to stay down in Brick town but the hotels were sold out. I read the reviews for SpringHill Suites and decided to give it a try. We paid $79/night for 2queen suite on the 4th floor. The hotel is very easy to find, right off of I-40 but not facing the interstate. There are plenty of restaurants nearby along with a Starbucks and Walmart if you need anything. Check in was very easy, pleasant front desk staff. Parking is convenient, we parked in the back and came up the elevator.
The room is quite large, you enter in to a small living room, sofa sleeper, and a chair, along with a desk. There is a small refrigerator and microwave as well. The sleeping area is large with 2 queen beds and the bathroom was large as well, bathtub/shower. The sink area is outside the toilet and shower which is nice. There is a nice full length mirror near the sink as well. The beds are comfortable and there is a flat screen tv that swivels from the living room to the bedroom. The closet is a good size as well.
We did not hear any outside noise from the street, we did hear kids running along the hallway but there was a jr. wrestling convention staying and it was New Year's Eve so the late night sounds didn't surprise us.
The breakfast buffet was the usual, waffles, toast, eggs, sausage, pastries.
We enjoyed the free wifi if needed they do have 2 computers in the lobby area to use for free.
All is all it was a nice hotel, not too far from downtown. I would stay here again if I couldn't get a room downtown. If I had 1 complaint it would be that our room was not cleaned until 4pm the next day.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank TexasKatdaddy
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Springhill Suites is a hotel that I would recommend to anyone who needs a restful and enjoyable reprieve while doing business or just travelling through Oklahoma City. We did not meet one rude employee at Springhill Suites. From the manager to the person mopping the floor, everyone was very polite and accomodating to our requests and needs.
This hotel is very clean and modern and in an excellent loaction.
My thanks to Springhill Suites and I wish you the very best!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2010

Nice hotel, with honest employees. I accidently left my wallet in my room after checkout and when i returned to get my wallet everything was still in it!! So appreciative

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spechal1
Reviewed November 12, 2010

We chose Springhill Suites Oklahoma City Airport for our son’s wedding party November 5-7, 2010. This hotel should be rated 5 stars solely on its staff’s eagerness to accommodate our every need. We were greeted warmly the minute we walked in the front door. In fact, Pam Carlson, the director of sales, whom I’d worked with to coordinate all of our reservations came from her office just to welcome us. I called the hotel earlier in the week to request an additional mirror for the bridal party. Ms. Carlson returned my call personally, and said the hotel did not have an extra one, but she did at home and she’d be happy to bring it with her, which she did. Another staff member, Ryan extended his hospitality each time any of us walked through the lobby. Always cheerfully asking if we needed anything.

The hotel also offered a shuttle to the wedding venue for our guests. After speaking to Ryan and Robert, at the front desk we came up with a list of times the shuttle would run and a schedule was posted at the front desk within minutes for our guest to view. Robert happily shuttled our guest back and forth to the venue many times. Both, he and Ryan were truly a pleasure to work with. I heard from many guests how much they appreciated this service.

We could not of been happier with Springhill Suites Oklahoma City.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank katiekate18
Reviewed July 25, 2010

We had a great stay at this hotel as we were traveling across country with our 3 young kids and golden retriever. Large spacious room, clean decent breakfast in the morning. Right off the highway near a bunch or restaurants and a drive-thru Starbucks. Small pet fee but work it to not be in a roach motel. This was the second Springhill suites we stayed at and we were impressed. We received a government rate since we are military and that made it very economical for us especially with breakfast included. I am pretty particular about our hotel stays and can say that we were happy and comfortable here.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family