All reviews golden corral front desk waffles great hotel highly recommend this hotel outlet mall free breakfast loved this hotel rooms are large the hotel is clean beds were very comfortable staff was friendly the breakfast area walmart pet couch oklahoma
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Perfect place to stay with a family: comfortable rooms, good amenities, good WiFi, and a good selection for free breakfast. Front desk was quick and helpful (my son locked us out of the bathroom).
My only complaint would be that it felt like the bathroom was an afterthought and could use a reconfiguration/update.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2018

We stayed here for an entire week so definitely got a good perspective. Overall it was a very nice place to stay. The building itself was clean and well cared for. The design modern learning toward minimalistic which resulted in a slight echo in the room. The grounds were also well attended with a waste station for dogs in one corner. Beware-there are a lot of birds in the area so parking near the trees is not a good idea (ample parking is available).
The workout area included a couple of treadmills,1 elliptical and a weight bench. The indoor pool area was very nice but the water was heated. I was almost too cold to stay in more than a few minutes. The whirlpool was heated and very nice.
The staff were always friendly and pleasant. I did notice some inconsistencies from weeknights to weekends. Mostly minor things like no drinking cups next to the water cooler in the workout area, no cookies and milk/water offered at the front desk in the evenings and less chooses in the breakfast area.
I was staying with a small dog. The $100 pet fee would be too much if only staying for a couple of days but since we were there all week it averaged out. I do appreciate the pet station with bags and garbage located near a grassy area. Through the week it was not a problem to ask for maid service while I took the dog out of the room (she does not like strangers in her space) but when I asked about this on the weekend the front desk was hesitant and less accommodating because "they work the rooms in order". We ended up taking the dog with us since we did not want to waste half the day.
The hotel for the most part was quiet. We left the TV on for the dog to mask the noise from the hallway. The doors are very loud. No matter how quiet you try to be when closing the hall doors, they make a racket.
Breakfast- including breakfast is very convenient. The selections were typical of this type of set-up. A few bread and pastry selections, yogurt, milk, oatmeal with toppings, usually two hot selections-always scrambled eggs and the second varied from biscuits, sausage, and omelets and the option to make your own waffle. Fresh fruit and juices and a selection of coffee, tea and other hot beverages were available. This area was kept clean and well stocked.

Room tip: Don't park near trees.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank RLloyd661
SamanthaC4210, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Renee L,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport.

I appreciate your input on the pet fee and I see where you are coming from. I will definitely bring this up to see if there is something we can do to make the pet fee more affordable for guests who will only be here for one or two nights. I remember your dog and I am so happy that you were able to bring her with you while traveling. She was SO adorable.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences and how we can do things even better in the future. Thank you for staying at the SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Oklahoma City.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast is good.

The pool was small and shallow.

I picked this hotel for the shuttle bus to/from the airport. And how close it was (walking distance) to many restaurants and stores, including a Walmart.

But, the area is filled with homeless people and pan handlers. I wouldn’t feel safe walking across the parking lot at night to Panda Express or Golden Corral, because of the homeless and needy sleeping along the path.

Again the hotel is clean and comfortable, the rooms are large, and the breakfast is pretty good.

The area needs more patrols, and OKC needs to find these people somewhere else to sleep.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Matt A
Samantha C, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Hello Matt A!

Thank you so much for leaving feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased that you were happy with the hotel, and apologize that you felt the area was unsafe. We are heavily staffed in the evenings, so if you feel uncomfortable next time you stay with us - please let us know and we would be more than happy to have a staff member walk with you. It is our goal to provide you with the best service possible. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again next time you are in OKC!

Reviewed May 16, 2018

WE only spent a few hours at this Springhill Suitesl as we had an early flight out of Will Rogers Airport the next morning. But, those few hours were fantastic because of the staff and rooms. The staff is professional, courteous and ensured all of our questions were handled at check-in. This hotel is modern, seems fairly new, and the rooms are fantastic. Our suite had a separate living room with couches and chairs as well as a desk with wired internet connection if needed (the hotel, like most, has a wireless internet capability as well). The beds were very comfortable and the TV had every high definition channel we could want during a stay.

Breakfast was standard fare and very well prepared. Checkout was smooth as could be and before we reached our gate at the airport, our receipt was emailed to us.

We loved this hotel, and with several more trips to Oklahoma planned over the next few months we will be staying here again. We highly recommend this hotel when staying in OKC.

Room tip: All rooms seem good. However, those on the south might have highway noise from I-35.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

This Hotel Was Perfect The Staff Was Friendly And Very Helpful Putting Me And My Family First. The Location Is Amazing Had Everything You Needed Near You And Just 6 Mins Away Is The Outlet Mall!!! The Rooms Were Amazing And Very Very Clean.

Date of stay: February 2018