“Very nice.”

1492 New World Latin Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
1492 New World Latin Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 1,656 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Very nice.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Staff could not have been better.Best Nachoes I've ever had. Plenty of food. I had a dish I didn't care for but it was exactly as described. We were early and the staff let us know we could enjoy happy hour if we ate in the bar area. Restrooms were clean when we went. We will go back.

• Visited October 2012

Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“since my last review..”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Since my last review of 1492 a couple of years ago I have been back many times. I took my mother there for mothers day 2012, never again. We ordered different meals but both ended up with food poisoning, HORRIBLE food poisoning. I didn't finish my meal at the restaurant and being the loving wife I am, took it home for my husband...sorry baby! Yes, he ended up with the same bad food poisoning. Too bad. Its hard to go back to a restaurant after food poisoning that makes you want to end it all!

• Visited May 2012
Lawton
“Never again”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Over priced poor presentation, dirty restrooms slow service, The whole place looks shabby and uncared for.

Visited April 2012
ok
“Get the white queso!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is our favorite place for mexican. The chicken enchiladas are simply amazing. Finely chopped chicken inside them makes them so delicious. But start out your meal with the white queso...you will NOT be disappointed. We dont typically get appetizers but this is always a must.
The atmosphere is loud though...so go on an off time if you want to talk or take it to go. We've gone with couples and couldnt hear the other person due to the loft style ceiling, just makes everything echo. Great bathroom there too!

• Visited August 2012
“South American Delights”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

One of our very favorite Oklahoma City Restaurants. Try the Arturos tacos, the Pabellon, or the Shrimp tacos. Everything is totally delicious, including the wonderful rice and bean dishes.

Visited July 2012