“Authentic Italian!”

Vito's Ristorante
Ranked #57 of 1,641 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yukon, Oklahoma, United States
“Authentic Italian!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Some of the best "Authentic Italian" we have had in years! My boyfriend and I went here on our anniversary and had a wonderful time. The service was absolutely perfect and the food was amazing. We could not have asked for a better experience. We will be back!

• Visited October 2013

Batawa
“Best meal on our 4700 mile trip”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My buddy and I have been on a vintage car trip from Detroit to Phoenix and back. We eat at "mom and pop" places everywhere we go. We did a search on-line and found Vito's. I love good Italian food and was not disappointed. The atmosphere is great as it is very intimate. I had the salmon antipasto followed by a true Caesar salad (including the raw egg) and the main was one of the house specialties, the Shrimp Spedini. I've had Italian food all over the world and I must say this is THE best I have ever had. A great family run Italian place right here in OK City.

• Visited October 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
“Delicious Surprise”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Happened upon this place because it was relatively near our hotel and trip advisor reviews looked promising. It was an absolutely delicious meal and pleasant experience. Started with clams (usually they have mussels on the menu but out of season now) and it had amazing flavor and was a perfect starter. We could have drank the sauce and we lopped it up with yummy Italian bread. My husband had lasagna and I had the tortellini. Both were great. Although incredibly different, we couldn't figure out which we liked more. Make sure you save room for desert.

• Visited September 2013
Lawton, Oklahoma
“What a nice surprise!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Celebrating my husbands birthday, we decided to try some place new and found Vito's on tripdvisor. Fabulous food, great service and a nice atmosphere. I have to say it's pretty close to the real deal in Italy. Chicken Carbonara was delightful and full of flavor...Tip...Save some room for cheesecake. It's worth it! We are so lucky to have place like this in OKC for authentic Italian.

• Visited July 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Best Italian in OKC”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Very intimate setting, great food and perfect portions using Cathy's family recipes. Authentic Italian, so no pizza on the menu. Perfect for that special occasion and always eat there for anniversary and Valentines Day. Bellamissio!

Visited February 2013