“Big park, bit exposed”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oklahoma City
Twin Fountains RV Park
Bathurst, Australia
“Big park, bit exposed”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Nice big park although the spots are fairly exposed. Stayed for 2 nights during a tornado! Although a few issues actually booking in, we obviously got the last spot, however a couple who had stayed the night before came in just as we were paying up and asked about staying on another night (they had obviously been in and asked already), however the lady was pretty blasé about it and said there wasn't any room as she had given it to us. Not happy Jan!

Didn't really understand the whole Oklahoma tornado thing until we were actually there, so was pretty freaked out but everyone else seemed fine by the impending tornado and assured us there was a bunker!

Clean facilities and washing machines were much appreciated.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Furterbrown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Canton, Ohio
Reviewed November 15, 2013

About a month ago I called to check on how big their spots are or to see if they have a separate storage area because with the stuff we tow we need 85ft. The lady I spoke to at the time said she didn't know and would call me back later. She asked for my name, address, phone number, what dates we wanted to rent for, and CREDIT CARD number! I said no I'd rather wait until you call me back to let me know if you actually have a spot for us before I give my credit card number. She said ok. So I never heard back from her. Well, that was until the date I had told her I wanted to book on rolled around (about 3 weeks later). A woman called and asked for me by last name only...no Ms or Miss just my last name. I said 'yeah' still not knowing who was calling...she said who she was and 'you are booked for today are you showing up?' I said no. And she proceeded to yell and threaten that she was going to charge my credit card for canceling. I said to her 'good luck with that seeing how I never gave it to you because you guys never called me back to say if you had a spot available. And she said for me to never call back to their place again. Seriously??? So in the end they actually did me a favor by never getting back to me... thanks Twin Fountains...that was the only thing you managed to do right.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
8 Thank DjLilly
fulltime RVer
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Immaculate park with nice hills, concrete pads with plenty of parking space for tow vehicle. Mature oak trees at each site and huge grassy area our dog loved!

I would rate bathrooms 8 out of 10. Very clean.

There its a putt-putt golf course on site and they rent bikes. The common area is huge and would be great if you are a quilter or just need to spread out for a change.

We were staying in a motorhome.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pamela H
Rogers
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The park is the best rv park we've stayed at, it is beautiful with the landscaping and pool. They have everything you could need. The pizza they make is good and has a lot of toppings. Some of the men and one woman we encountered were very rude. When the pool was locked my husband asked to get it unlocked at the desk which they came out and did but then at the pool the man informed him they needed their hand stamped so they had to go back into the office. He looked at me and said I had to get my hand stamped but I already had, he could have asked me if I had a stamp not told me I need one, I'm not a child! Went to get the propane filled and I wish I had gone elsewhere. The man was so rude and degrading. He had told me he was out waiting for me when I had been waiting for him and then lied right to my face. Over good time. Wished the shuttle service went until 10 instead of 8, it's hard to get a cab in that town.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank G U
Nantucket, Mass
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Our Daughter moved to OKC several years ago and as such we stay there frequently in our Cass A Motorhome. The location is very convenient to major highways and the people of OKC are very friendly. The Park is priced fairly although there was a lot of confusion of which sites were certain prices and the prices changed as the seasons changed. Employees are friendly and some are helpful. The park is well maintained and kept clean. Beware that some sites are on a steep incline and are impossible for some RV's.
We stayed there all winter last year and felt as if we were home. We look forward to visiting again this coming winter when our grandchild is born.

Room Tip: Ask if your RV will fit comfortably in the site reserved for you.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank reith20
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We came here because it was listed as dog friendly and it is. A word of CAUTION!! DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOG INTO THE FENCED DOG YARD!!!! I checked out the yard to be sure that the fencing was adequate and safe. There was a poop bag dispenser in the yard. We are enroute to a National Specialty dog show with our 5 dogs and I realized very quickly that all the dogs had stopped moving. Their feet were covered in spiny stickers!! I had to carry each one back down to my van and get most of the stickers off, then went back to my site and spent the next hour using tweezers to pull out the remaining stickers. Hopefully no one will go lame and be limping by the time we get to our Nationals in two days. I am furious!!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Bzrmom
Makawao, Hawaii
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I am totally confused by the negative reviews! This is definitely a first class rv park and I would highly recommend it AND return. Everything is clean and maintained. There are amenities like a pool, hot tub, miniature golf plus they're set up with pool tables and ping pong tables in the the main room. How cool is that?? Sites are level and shaded. Yes, it was next to The interstate but it was still very peaceful. ( We were in the middle of the park.). The staff was friendly. It wasn't full of permanents. And re the reviewer who went to the Rockwell: are you kidding?? We stayed there one night because we couldn't get into to Twin Fountain and it doesn't compare !!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple