“Great park but very crabby, rude employees!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oklahoma City
Twin Fountains RV Park
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The park is the best rv park we've stayed at, it is beautiful with the landscaping and pool. They have everything you could need. The pizza they make is good and has a lot of toppings. Some of the men and one woman we encountered were very rude. When the pool was locked my husband asked to get it unlocked at the desk which they came out and did but then at the pool the man informed him they needed their hand stamped so they had to go back into the office. He looked at me and said I had to get my hand stamped but I already had, he could have asked me if I had a stamp not told me I need one, I'm not a child! Went to get the propane filled and I wish I had gone elsewhere. The man was so rude and degrading. He had told me he was out waiting for me when I had been waiting for him and then lied right to my face. Over good time. Wished the shuttle service went until 10 instead of 8, it's hard to get a cab in that town.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank G U
There are newer reviews for Twin Fountains RV Park

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Our Daughter moved to OKC several years ago and as such we stay there frequently in our Cass A Motorhome. The location is very convenient to major highways and the people of OKC are very friendly. The Park is priced fairly although there was a lot of confusion of which sites were certain prices and the prices changed as the seasons changed. Employees are friendly and some are helpful. The park is well maintained and kept clean. Beware that some sites are on a steep incline and are impossible for some RV's.
We stayed there all winter last year and felt as if we were home. We look forward to visiting again this coming winter when our grandchild is born.

Room Tip: Ask if your RV will fit comfortably in the site reserved for you.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank reith20
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We came here because it was listed as dog friendly and it is. A word of CAUTION!! DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOG INTO THE FENCED DOG YARD!!!! I checked out the yard to be sure that the fencing was adequate and safe. There was a poop bag dispenser in the yard. We are enroute to a National Specialty dog show with our 5 dogs and I realized very quickly that all the dogs had stopped moving. Their feet were covered in spiny stickers!! I had to carry each one back down to my van and get most of the stickers off, then went back to my site and spent the next hour using tweezers to pull out the remaining stickers. Hopefully no one will go lame and be limping by the time we get to our Nationals in two days. I am furious!!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Bzrmom
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I am totally confused by the negative reviews! This is definitely a first class rv park and I would highly recommend it AND return. Everything is clean and maintained. There are amenities like a pool, hot tub, miniature golf plus they're set up with pool tables and ping pong tables in the the main room. How cool is that?? Sites are level and shaded. Yes, it was next to The interstate but it was still very peaceful. ( We were in the middle of the park.). The staff was friendly. It wasn't full of permanents. And re the reviewer who went to the Rockwell: are you kidding?? We stayed there one night because we couldn't get into to Twin Fountain and it doesn't compare !!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Foodiekristy
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Planning well ahead, I made reservations in February (for June) for ourselves and two other couples we were traveling with. I was assured by Barbara that we would have three sites close together. When we arrived on Monday, June 24th, 2013 we found out that this was not the case.

Barbara acknowledged that we had indeed made reservations for adjoining sites, but that "the owners" had given one of the sites to a friend of theirs, and that one couple would be a considerable distance from the other two. No amount of reasoning could make Barbara realize that something was wrong here.

Barbara asked how long we had been traveling together, and one of our party replied "About two months". Her inane reply was "Well, you might need some time away from each other."

The next time I am in Oklahoma City I will look for an RV Park that wants my business, and that can be trusted to honor reservations.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank jrlanders
Reviewed March 12, 2013

When we arrived we were impressed with the facilities. There was a lot of road noise from the highway, but they have a wonderful game room/lounge area. However, this area is open to the office and any time my children or I made any noise at all we were harshly reprimanded, even yelled at, by an older couple working the office. My kids were well behaved and not very loud at all, nor were they unattended. We were shocked at the staff's reaction. It was a very cold day when we were here and we had planned on spending a bit of time in the game room with the kids, but we were so uncomfortable being there that we ended up leaving. They are clearly not family friendly here and we will not be back. Think twice if you are coming here with children.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank Joan M
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stayed here for a week in a motorhome. It is a very clean park. We did not use the showers or laundry, so I cannot say anything about those areas, although I bet they are as clean as the rest of the park. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We do not pull a vehicle behind us, so it was nice that they offer a short distance shuttle service. A very pleasant experience. We like to walk our dog, and they even have side-walks all around the park. They have a club house/office with some pool tables. I could not stay inside the office long due to the fire they keep going in the fireplace. I know, I know, most people love a fire, and I do too, but I cannot stand the smell of smoke so I stay away when I smell the smoke. I lived next door to someone who had to build a fire in their backyard almost every night and the smoke kept coming into my house, and in the summer of 2012 we were close to a wild fire so between the ex-neighbor and the wild fire, I have had enough wood smoke to last me the rest of my life. That's the good thing about an RV...you can roll on down the road!! :)

Room Tip: If you can stay toward the middle of the park, I think you might be better off than up along the per...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple