“Great Hotel in Oklahoma City” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West

Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West
Ranked #8 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
New England
“Great Hotel in Oklahoma City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Always stayed in Hampton Inns, thought we would try a Homewood Suites & this hotel in Oklahoma is a winner. Good Breakfast, great light dinner, great location even though it is a few miles outside the city center. Very friendly staff, and as usual for a Hilton Hotel very clean. Like the room layout.

Room Tip: I bet there is not a bad room in the hotel. We were on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Oklahoma City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I love Homewood Suites because of the room (we have 4 kids). We aren't crammed together. This hotel is very clean. The staff is efficient and helpful. It is a well run hotel: everything worked and was clean. Check-in was smooth and quick. Pool/Hot Tub were good. Fitness center was nice. Business center was quiet and nice. We were able to relax and enjoy our stay. We will be back.

dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The staff here is amazing and really cares for the people who stay there. I met a man in the lobby who has been there for 3 months due to a work assignment and he said he has been taken care of like family . I watched the staff welcome him home when he walked in and they also made sure he knew they were serving his favorite dinner item . I would stay here again . The room was beautiful and clean and the housekeeper even left me a sweet thank you note for my tips . The dinner food was not what I would eat when they saw me kinda picking through what they had she asked me what I liked to eat. I told her I would make a salad . She asked me to stay there and she went to the back and within min she had chefs salad made and covered for me to take back to the room .

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Amarillo, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We have three kids (16 yrs, 4 yrs, and 3 yrs), so the typical 2-queen bed room doesn't work for us. We've been forced to put one or two of the kids on the sofa bed in the past, but it was a great day when hotels started offerring 2-bedroom suites! We stayed in the 2-queen, 1-king, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite. Not only does everyone have a comfortable place to sleep (beds were VERY comfy), we also have two bathrooms to make mornings so much easier. The a/c worked well, which is important in OKC in July. The hotel was quiet, and smelled fresh and clean, like it is a smoke-free hotel (I'm not sure if it is or not). The pool was not heated, which made it a little chilly at first, but it was very clean and well-sized. The location is wonderful--every restaurant you can imagine is within 1 mile, and the outlet mall is also really close. Our car battery died while we were there (on a Friday night), and a kind employee drove his car around and boosted us off. We were able to drive the 1/2 mile down the road to the Walmart Auto Center and got a new battery in about an hour. I would definitely recommend this to folks headed ot Oklahoma City.

• 3 of 5 stars

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Service was friendly and room was good for family of five. Nice kichen and living area. I thought we would've crowded but it was perfect. Love the outdoor pool and access to outlet mall. We have not had the breakfast yet but the kitchen area is really nice.

Stayed July 2014
Murrieta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The hotel was very clean. The Staff were pleasant. You felt secure because of it location and security cameras at all entrances. It is located in a very convenient spot, nearby plenty of restaurants and stores.

1 Thank Robert S
Tucson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

From arrival to departure the service was super friendly and attentive. I travel quite a bit and this hotel is one of the cleanest I have ever stayed at. This was my first trip to Oklahoma City, so I did not know much about the area. The staff was very knowledgeable when answering the questions I had. I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody traveling in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family