“Homewood Suites OKC”

Ranked #17 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
oklahoma City, United States
“Homewood Suites OKC”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is an excellent facility for the business traveler. It is great to wakeup to a hot breakfast and come home to a delightful evening meal. Recommend it to all business travelers. Rooms are spacious and very clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I think that there should be a better way to keep people off the streets from coming in and eating. I feel also that the sofa could be a little nicer. It wasnt very comfortable and could use more chairs in the living room. We had 8 people staying and we didnt have a lot of place to sat. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Brownfield TX, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had a wonderful time while in OKC at this hotel. The staff was helpful, friendly and smiled at you! The location is excellent for shopping, eating, just about anything. Excellent, excellent, excellent.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Overland Park,Ks., United States
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We truly enjoyed our stay, albeit it was a short one. We were pretty exhausted when we got in, but Our check in took no time at all. The young lady at the front desk was cheerful, helpful and willing to do most anything she could to make our experience pleasant.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This hotel was extremely comfortable, clean, and located in an area central to both business and leisure attractions. The bed was extremely comfortable and the amenities in the room were wonderful. I would definitely stay here again and it made my stay in OKC great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Flower Mound, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It was very clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms, including the beds, were extremely comfortable. The outdoor grill area was an added bonus. I would stay here again for business or pleasure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Homewood Suites are my favorite hotels and I hate writing something negative about one but I feel compelled to say something. We stayed in this Oklahoma City-West hotel and had the usual excellent breakfast, accomodations, and property but had a problem with housekeeping not servicing our room.
We were there from June 20-24, 2013, and (for unknown reasons) our room was cleaned only once even though I kept bringing it to the attention of the front desk. Three times I had to come down to retrieve towels, soap, and tissues to replenish ours. Every time I went to the front desk, the staff was nice but didn't seem at all concerned about housekeeping. ("Oh, I'll leave a note for them" or "I'll mention it to the manager".) Eventually, I tried to speak to the manager (Kay), but she was not around so I left messages.
I was disappointed that my stay ended without feeling like my issues were important, even though they have signs posted all over about satisfaction guaranteed, etc. I called Kay twice during the following two weeks and left messages before she finally called me back and left me a message. When I called her back, I had to leave another message and she never responded after that.
This hotel was not cheap ($150 a night) and I've never seen an upscale hotel act so indifferently to concerns from guests. It was weird. I feel like every hotel deserves to have the opportunity to address concerns and if this had been done, I wouldn't be writing this. Despite the niceties of this hotel, I would probably stay somewhere else where the management emphasizes customer service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family