“I will probably stay here again” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue

Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue
Ranked #67 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“I will probably stay here again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a convenient location for an early flight from Will Rogers Airport. I have stayed here before and noticed about the same condition, older, reasonably clean, close to restaurants and is set back from the busy Meridian Street for a quieter location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear gettinwestern,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I drove from Arizona to Oklahoma which is about a 17 hour drive when I arrived into the city I had chosen another hotel the Ramada was horrible and then I got onto priceline booked the holiday inn in Bethany because it was after midnight it was scheduled for check in to be later that day not when I needed it which was at 1 am, when we arrived the front desk guy was friendly and apologetic because they were completely full he recommended this hotel having to deal with all of the mess from before and going back and forth with priceline they explained there was nothing they could do and that I would be charged the entire amount even though I didn't stay another headache needless to say my husband and I went to this hotel

The front desk clerk Steve was just awesome, I explained my situation and he said that we could call priceline to get our reservation switched to that hotel - priceline refuse, Steve seeing how exhausted and frustrated we were helped us out gave us a room, once we got to the room it was clean the bed was amazing not often do I get a good night sleep, but here I did we woke up late and couldn't take advantage of the continental breakfast but even upon checkout the service was great, I know with my son moving to Arizona there will be times when I need to stay in Oklahoma again so I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed at this fine establishment May 16th through May 19th 2013. Coming from Las Vegas,I expected rude treatment and a less than friendly staff. I must say,I was pleasantly surprised. Clean rooms,more than hospitable staff at all hours with a good breakfast. It seems these people will bend over backwards for you like they have no customers. I can tell you that they are always booked for a reason!
I had the honor of meeting Lucky,the owner. Amazing man who excels at both fine conversation and pleasing both staff and customers (thanks for the blanket Lucky).
There is so much more I want to add,but you should find out for yourself...when you do,let the staff and owner know how great of a job they are doing. You will never forget nor regret the decision of the stay.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was nice...with a view. It is great to have a fridge,coffeemaker (with coffee supplied) an...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Analease
HolidayInnExpressOK, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Analease... it was a pleasure having you stay with us. We like to consider every person that stays with us not a guest but a family member staying at our home. We look forward to seeing you again next time you come back to Okla.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

When I work in Okla city this is my hotel. I stayed other places in years passed. It starts with Lucky. Lucky owns the hotel. Lucky and his staff always check on me to make my stay is comfortable. I stay in a lot of hotels but this one is truely one of my road families.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ken.. Thank you for your comment.. We consider you family as well.. It is always a pleasure seeing your face and having you stay with us.
Ramona, OK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

The day we checked in the young lady behind the desk was so kind and friendly. She set the tone with her warm smile. When we asked to check out late due to our baseball team losing, the staff that afternoon was equally hospitable. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet. The complimentary breakfast was quite good.

Room Tip: In our room there was only a shower. I don't know if it is that way in all of them.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Martha W. thank you for staying with us.. I am sorry that your team lost but hopfully we will see you again next year. I will pass along your comments to our front desk staff. It was a pleasure having you!
Lexington, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel was so nice we decided to stay a second time through oklahoma. We originally thought we would hit different types of hotels on a short trip to dallas. And we started off doing just that. As a former holiday inn express general manager i appreciate the consistency of the ihg chain. This hotel is doing everything right from check in to check out! So when we came back to okc we realized that we should just go back and spend the last night in comfort before heading home

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnExpressOK, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Ellen, Thank you for your kind review!! We were so happy that you decided to stay with us again on your way home. It is always nice seeing familiar faces. =) I am also glad you had a safe trip on your journey.. Look forward to seeing you again next time.

Victoria - Mgr
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very helpful and friendly staff. Clean rooms and hot breakfast. The hotel is very convenient to the airport and to the highway into downtown Oklahoma City. We had a great stay and will stay here again the next time we are in Oklahoma City!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnExpressOK, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Victoria