I spent three nights here, and it was a very positive experience. My room was very up to date, and the breakfast was the usual for a HIE property. All of the food was hot and plentiful though, which I appreciate. I also appreciated that the Internet worked properly each evening, and the hotel was very quiet. MUCH better property than most airport hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Airport Meridian Ave. We are a beautiful hotel in the heart of Oklahoma City's traditional hotel and entertainment district. The Holiday Inn Express hotel is well located in a convenient area 3 blocks from I-40, and 1 1/2 miles from the State Fairgrounds and 3 miles from Will Rogers World Airport, 5 miles from the Downtown/Bricktown area and 1 mile from shopping. Our hotel is newly remodeled hotel features rooms with complimentary fiber optic wireless high-speed Internet, 32 Inch flat panel LG TV with a large channel selection, king rooms with sofa beds, large deluxe suites with microwaves and refrigerators, complimentary 24-hour business center with printing and copying capability. Don't forget to enjoy free deluxe HOT breakfast with signature cinnamon rolls that will start your day off right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue Hotel Oklahoma City
- Holiday Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Holiday Inn