“Most comfortable beds in the world.”

Comfort Inn Oklahoma City
Ranked #64 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Oh my goodness, I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud! I actually looked for a tag to see what kind of mattress it was. The front desk clerk was very friendly as well. I think the best part is was a deal this hotel is. It is clean, the rooms/bathrooms are large, they have a continental breakfast, it's only 7.5 miles from the airport and very close to the actual city, has great service, and is relatively inexpensive.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Will start with saying that it's a good solid property to spend the evening. The hotel is not really located in the best area. Clerk told me they'd experienced some break-ins recently. The rooms are of a decent size but with aged decor. Noticed a few spots on the carpeting, some were big. Bed and shower were great though.

Breakfast was fair and the lobby computer worked well enough but I had printer issues.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KickingBird O
Anthony L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

We apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced during your stay at the Oklahoma City Comfort Inn. My team members and I pride ourselves in making sure each of our guests have an excellent stay at our hotel property. This is the reason why we are ranked highly on Tripadvisor. We are deeply disturbed at the recent break-in of your personal property. We will be seeking an adequate solution to this situation immediately.

Please contact me as soon as possible so we can some to a resolution on the carpeting and lobby printer issues.

Anthony Lynn
Oklahoma City Comfort Inn
405-631-3111

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Overall, I would say this was an adequate hotel considering the price. Nice breakfast, relatively clean rooms, convenient location.

My only complaint was that our car window was smashed in during the night and our car was burgled. I know this isn't the hotel's fault, but we were parked next to a side entrance with a camera fixed right on our car. We later learned that the camera doesn't run continually and didn't catch the robbery. At that point, 2 employees shared similar stories of a purse being stolen and another car break-in in the area. I don't know much about Oklahoma City, and the incident could have happened anywhere, but keep your guard up. We hadn't left anything valuable in plain view and it happened anyway. The employees' reaction was mostly "sucks for you, call the police" although I probably shouldn't expect any different.

All in all, a decent hotel at a good price. Watch out for your car!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

We sincerely apologize about your vehicle break-in during your stay at the Oklahoma City Comfort Inn. Our property cameras do operate but unfortunately did not catch the break-in. The Oklahoma City Police Department has been notified of the issues and has been called by me personally to come in to our property for complimentary coffee at any point of the day or night.
I will be reviewing and retraining each of my staff members to be better prepared for these kinds of incidents. My team members and I pride ourselves in providing our guests an excellent stay at the Oklahoma City Comfort Inn.
Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like to discuss anything further regarding your stay at the Oklahoma City Comfort Inn

Anthony Lynn
Oklahoma City Comfort Inn
P: 405-631-3111

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great Value, clean rooms, and wonderful location. The Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

My team members and I are delighted the you enjoyed you stay at the Oklahoma City Comfort Inn. We pride ourselves in making sure all guests have an excellent stay at our property. Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your stint in OKC. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We are on our second stay at this hotel - and will be there weekly for probably months. The rooms are very adequate, very clean, plenty of towels. Great shower - plenty of water with good pressure. Bathroom fan this week was somewhat noisy,but otherwise, no problems. There is a very nice pool and a full ice machine. The eggs for breakfast are pre-done and so-so, but the bacon and the sausages are first-class. Not only can you make your own waffle - you can also make a blueberry waffle! There are plenty of bagels, doughnuts, etc., a good selection of cereals, decent (not great) coffee, juices, etc.

But what made the stay move for OK to excellent is the staff - always there was a smile and a helping hand. Only our second visit and we are treated like old friends. Rachel at the desk was especially helpful, welcoming and pleasant.

Room Tip: The room we had with a king bed also had refrigerator and microwave - more comfortable than the 2 qu...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

My team members and I are extremely happy that you came and stayed with us not only once but twice. Thank you so much for choosing the Oklahoma City Comfort Inn both times. Our staff always loves to hear how well a stay went. Thank you again for choosing us and writing this review. We have fixed the issue with the bathroom fan. We are in the process of finding the perfect type of eggs for breakfast as well as the cereals.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We were passing through on our way to Houston with the family and needed to stay for one night. The rooms were clean (although slightly worn around the edges) and they were able to accommodate our request for connecting rooms. Check in was quick and the staff were courteous. The pool was perfect for the kids and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was great - eggs, bacon, waffels for the kids and great coffee. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

We are pleased that your stay at the Oklahoma City Comfort Inn was excellent. Thank you for choosing to stay at our property while your family were passing through on your way to Houston. We have performed a detailed inspection of each room to make sure there is no "slightly worn around the edges" look. Thanks once again!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Defines Hospitality!!! Leadership at this property is Solid. Clean, Comfortable, and Courteous Staff. Value!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Oklahoma City Comfort Inn. We honor the fact that we "define hospitality". Come stay with us again soon!