“Great Honeymoon in OKC”

Ranked #60 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Honeymoon in OKC”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

The bed and pillows were great why we were here for our honeymoon. The room was quiet eventhough, there was pleny on softball teams there. The jacuzzi and pool were also top notch. The manager was great and took care of us very well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that has to stay in OKC for business or pleasure. We will stay here with our family when we come back to OKC later in the summer to Frontier City.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Anthony L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
My team members and I are estatic that you decided to choose our property during such a important event in your life. We are also pleased that you and your wife had a great stay! Thank you so much for the review. Come back and see us soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Brighton, Colorado
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We were diverted to this hotel after our hotel got damaged in a storm. They did an excellent job arranging rooms for all of us (we are a traveling team). They were great addressing any problems in an expedited manner and helping make our stay better. The GM was awesome and extremely helpful!

Thanks to you all!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
My team members and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank your Son for his service to our great nation. I'm a Veteran myself! Thanks again!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed May 20, 2012

My wife and I travel from San Antonio to OKC annually to visit our son (stationed at Tinker, AFB) and his wife. We traditionally stayed at this hotel when it was under a different ownership. This is our second stay since Choice Hotels took over and were pleasantly surprised at the improvements made to the property and amenities offered, particularly the expanded menu options of their complimentary, hot breakfast service. Combine this with the great service and friendly staff ... Comfort Inn, you have a winner and two loyal guests!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

The staff here is what set them apart from all the others. They were incredibly helpful, kind, informed, and I could go on. It did not matter which staff personnel I spoke with, they were all prepared to help. Thank you for a great (3 day) stay. I would definitely return.

• Stayed April 2012
Anthony L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
My staff and I are ecstatic that your stay was excellent! We know there are a plethera of hotels to choose from in OKC.Thank you so much for chosing the Comfort Inn OKC for your stay. Come back and see us soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Hotel accomadations execellent!!! All hotel services execellent. All staff member are knowledgable, helpful, patient, and eager to make the stay execeptional. The managers have been most helpful in scheduling for extended trips. My 2nd home!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Anthony L, Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
My team members and I are extremely pleased that your stay was nothing but exceptional! Please come back soon! Thank you for writing a review on Tripadvisor!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed March 23, 2012

The hotel was excellent, the breakfast was great. The Staff was wonderful, very polite and helpful. They even booked our hotel stay on the way home for us. Special thanks to Anthony, Don & Rosa for fantastic service and making our family feel at home in their hotel during our 5 day stay. Pool & workout room was great and clean as was our room and every other part of the hotel we utilized.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
My team members and I are delighted that your stay with us at the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City was phenomenal! Please come back soon! Thank you so choosing us during your stay in Oklahoma City and for writing a review on Tripadvisor!
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed March 3, 2012

This was a wonderful experience. The hotel staff were among the nicest that I have seen, the room was immaculately clean and comfortable, and the hot breakfast was delicious! I would love to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for chosing us during your visit to OKC! My team members and I are pleased that your trip went well! Come back and see us! Thanks for writing a review on Tripadvisor!

Anthony Lynn