The bed and pillows were great why we were here for our honeymoon. The room was quiet eventhough, there was pleny on softball teams there. The jacuzzi and pool were also top notch. The manager was great and took care of us very well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that has to stay in OKC for business or pleasure. We will stay here with our family when we come back to OKC later in the summer to Frontier City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet and cozy Comfort Inn Oklahoma City is conveniently located near I-240 and Western. We are just minutes away from some of the popular shopping, dining, and entertainment districts in Oklahoma City. Will Rogers World Airport is five miles from our hotel property. Additional attractions nearby include Tinker Air Force Base, Science Museum Oklahoma, Remington Park Racetrack, Oklahoma State Firefighters Museum, Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum, as well as multiple casinos and other areas of interest. We offer wonderful amenities like: a complimentary hot breakfast, indoor heated pool, modern decor like accent walls and flat panel TVs. Our staff members are highly trained and want to provide you the best affordable accommodation in Oklahoma City. Come stay with us. We are licensed to Operate as Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels Int. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Holiday Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Holiday Inn