“Great choice in this area”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond
Ranked #59 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great choice in this area”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I've stayed in a few other hotels in the Quail Springs area and this Fairfield is my new favorite. The hotel is well maintained; rooms are clean; pool was nice and refreshing. Had a big family group, with 8 rooms. The hotel staff was pleasant at all times.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
QuailSpringsFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond, responded to this review, August 26, 2012
Dear Deb,

Thank you for taking the time to share these kind words with us. We are so glad to hear that you opted to give us a try. It's always nice to know what our guests think about our hotel. Thank you for making our hotel your family's home away from home!

Thank you again for your feedback!

Respectfully,

George Williamson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Rowlett, Texas
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This hotel is located in far northwest park of the Oklahoma City metro area, adjacent to the Kilpatrick Turnpike. Check-in was handled quickly and efficiently by a very pleasant front desk person. The room was spotless - furnished in typical Fairfield Inn style, with 2 beds, ample work space, and the normal amenities one would expect from Fairfield Inn. The bed was comfortable, and the room was quiet. I got a very good night's sleep.

Check-out was likewise handled efficiently and pleasantly. Overall, this was a very nice stay, as I have come to expect from the Fairfield Inn brand.

One minor thing that I noticed that I'll mention here -but did not impact the overall rating that I give this property:

... and that is that he bathroom towels are of disappointing quality. Rather than big, fluffy bath towels that one would expect from a Marriott location, the property uses cheaper, flimsier, less absorbant towels, that, in my experience, are probably just a level or two better in quality and absorbency than the ultra non-absorbent towels found at Motel 6. It surprises me that a mid-scale Marriott property would skimp on the towels. My assumption is that this is done to reduce guest theft (no one wants cheap towels!) but it also harms the brand. People pay extra for the Marriott brand, and cheap towels don't enhance the experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Oklahoma
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Nice hotel. Staff was friendly and attentive to every detail. The beds are queen size, very comfortable and soft. The rooms were clean and nicely decortated. The bathroom was of average size and spotless. The hotel is easy to locate and is surrounded by any kind of restaurant you can imagine. They offer a nice breakfast with waffles, sausage and gravy, yogart, cereal, donuts, oatmeal and etc.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank todavis
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My family and I stayed here a couple of weeks ago for a baseball competition. We had a couple of parents on the team that were a little hard to handle but the staff handled it well. I spoke to the GM and asked for some extra towels and blankets. He responded immidiatly and did so with a smile. The maintenance guy helpped with the breakfast area. The Director of Sales helpped check people in. It's great that everyone helpped out. Nice to see managers actually working. The breakfast was a normal Fairfield breakfast. The indoor pool was great because even though it was summer we didn't have to deal with the lightning outside. Beds were nice. All and all a great stay.

• Stayed July 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My mother and I stayed at this hotel before her doctors appointment last week. The city was apparently having a little league baseball tournament and their were children everywhere. I understand that children like to play but it got loud and was hard for my mother to rest sometimes. I spoke to the hotel manager twice and she took action immediately. The rest of the stay was perfect. The rooms were clean, breakfast was wonderful, and the staff did everything possible to make my mother comfortable and happy. As I understand it some of the team mothers were unhappy the children could not swim one nite at 10pm. I don't know if it was because of the noise or because of hotel rules but I am very pleased that they weren't able to. It makes me feel like a very valued guest when the staff went above and beyond to please EVERY guest and not just the big group. Thank you to Managment and I will tell everyone I know to choose this hotel when traveling to Oklahoma City.

Room Tip: I would say if you are not traveling with small children as I was to choose a room on the top floor...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

The stay was very nice. I was worried at first, because there were several young boys staying on the same floor as my family. Even though we could hear them some, the rooms were insulated enough the noise was minimal. The employees' were all very pleasant and the property was neat and clean inside and out. The only complaint about the entire stay was the pool room was not  vented enough and after about 15 minutes the chemical was burning our eyes and we had to leave the pool area.

Scott L. Miller

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2012 via mobile

My family visited OKC and spent one night here. Clean fresh smelling linens. Room was clean and the pool was well maintained. Good hot breakfast in clean dining area. Next time in town I will consider this a place to stay.

Stayed March 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Courtyard Oklahoma City North
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City ...
#27 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City ...
#52 of 150 in Oklahoma City
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City ...
#86 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Springs
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Sprin...
#40 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma Ci...
#33 of 150 in Oklahoma City

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond

Property: Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond
Address: 13520 Plaza Ter, Oklahoma City, OK 73120-2146 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
#20 Family Hotel in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond 2.5*
Our Marriott hotel offers an ideal location near northern Oklahoma City and attractions such as the Quail Springs Mall, Lake Hefner, and SoccerCity. Staying in northern OKC allows guests to easily explore downtown Oklahoma City with a variety of things to do. The Oklahoma City Zoo, Chesapeake Energy Arena, and Cox Convention Center are each under 20 minutes away. Relax in our spacious rooms with free WiFi, and premium cable. Enjoy complimentary breakfast on us each morning featuring hot and healthy options for the entire family. Our indoor pool and fitness center ensure guests can stay active while on the road. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond, you're our #1 priority. We promise you'll be satisfied, or we'll make it right. That's our commitment to you. Ask us about The Fairfield 100% Guarantee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn And Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond