“Overall excellent, except for the breakfast menu. It is...”

Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #32 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Overall excellent, except for the breakfast menu. It is very limited and the quality of some of the items (e.g. oatmeal, orange juice) not good. But the facilities, bed/rooms are excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Angela W, Manager at Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property in TripAdvisor. I am truly apologize that we did not meet your expectations. In addition, I wanted to also apologize for the breakfast selections. If there is anything more that we can do for you, please feel free to let us know. If you ever return to Oklahoma City, we would be delighted to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This hotel was clean and the rooms were nice. The problem was with the customer service, the power in my room kept turning on and off over the two days I stayed. When I returned to my room late one night, I called the front office again about the power being off again and they gave me the option of switching rooms. By this time it was early in the morning, and I didn't need the power anymore while sleeping. When discussing this issue with the staff in the morning, I was told because I didn't switch rooms, I would not be offered any discount or even apology. Basically, I was blamed. I was told a manager would call me, they didn't. Overall, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. I wanted to say that we are very sorry about your experience and did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest; I sincerely apologize for falling short during your stay. At Wyndham Garden, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. Safe travels!
Angela W

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Like a old motel 8 room with a fresh coat of paint. I was thinking of just cutting my losses and just getting a second room at a different hotel for the night. Would not go back,unless my room was $30 then I would know what to expect. Mediocre is too generous of a word for the room. The lobby was really nice though. Maybe that's why my expectations were so high

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shyanne P

Thank you for taking the time to respond on Tripadvisor regarding your recent experience. We appreciate any feedback that you have provide. I do apologize that we didn't meet your expectations in regards to your stay. Your comments will help us learn from our mistakes.

Angela W