“This place is the best!!!!!”

Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #32 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Not only did they pick me up at the air port in record time, but also they are all so nice and very professional. They will drive you just about anywhere and their accommodations are far none the most hospitable.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Sheena B, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for you review! We are happy you enjoy your experience! We hope to see you soon!

There are newer reviews for Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I was attending a reunion and my stay was very interesting. The rooms were nice but the carpet on the second floor should be replaced. Worn spots make the hallway look shoddy. I enjoyed the indoor pool that was centrally located. The exercise room was a bit small and could use a little upgrading. Did not care for the exercise equipment in the middle of the downstairs floor where everyone could sit at tables and chairs and watch you exercise. It was enclosed inside a glass room. The hotel has easy access to the highways and getting to the downtown and attractions. Easy to locate from the airport. Staff was nice and pleasant. The breakfast was enjoyable and had a lot of different items to choose from. Not so good for dinner. Lounge was small and noisy.

Room Tip: Rooms around the pool area are easy to get to exercise and pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for being our guest and for your review! We hope to see you again when you are in our area!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My first experience with a Wyndham property. My husband has stayed at Wyndham's before and really hyped up my expectations. So when we arrived, my disappointments began. Upon check in, the desk staff continued to answer the busy phones while we waited and waited to be greeted. This is a large hotel and walked a long way to our room. I was also disappointed that there was no spa/hot tub. I thought, oh well, I'll just take a hot bath. Then we entered our room. The room was very small. Hardly enough space to walk around. Definitely not a room just to hang out in. There was only a shower - no bathtub. The size and quality of bedding was not at all what I expected for a Wyndham. I tried to console myself thinking this was just for a night. The next morning we eagerly went for our free breakfast buffet. Again my hopes were shot down. I have had continental breakfasts that were so much better. The staff at breakfast were not happy people; grumpy to say the least. Overall, I was very disappointed and will not even consider another Wyndham property in the future. Definitely not worth the costs.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HappyWacoan

Thank you for being our guest! We appreciate your comment and I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I would like to talk to you personally about your stay. Please contact me at 405-685-4000.

Sheena Bear

Reviewed February 25, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Upon arriving, we were treated as second class citizens, since we had booked on Hotwire.com. Were informed that there was a non-refundable pet fee of $75--we travel extensively and are always prepared for a pet fee, but that amount is exorbitant! Front desk help acted as if we were bringing them the plague by expecting to have our pet in our room with us. Kept going on about the weight and the breed and whether she would make noise; and the "fact" that most hotels don't allow pets anymore (which is flat-out untruth). And this from a hotel that was advertised as "pet friendly". I would venture a guess that whoever is the head of Wyndham these days isn't a pet lover.
Refused to ID me with my Government-issued ID; had to dig out my driver's license. Didn't explain whether breakfast was included with room rate or offer info about their amenities; just gave us a very confusing property map and spiel about entrances and accesses that were blocked and round-about routes to (hopefully) find our room.
Property is an old hotel that supposedly has had a multi-million dollar renovation, but that seems questionable.The balconies (that have been built in) feel as if they are going to fall off the building when walking down the outer corridors. Our room had dirt in the crevices around the doors and sink area. You could see where the carpet was coming up in one corner. Also had an old musty smell when you walk in the door, like it used to be a smoking room. Bed is comfortable. Strangely designed walk-in shower--have to lean around a glass half-wall to turn the shower on if you don't wanna just step in and have cold water splashed on you.
Wyndham used to represent class and quality service in hotels...I don't know what they are trying to do now, but don't think we will be staying in any of their properties in the future. (And this was supposed to be a get-away weekend to unwind and relax--I'm more stressed now than when we left home! Wish I had remembered the camera to document this trip.)

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel....very poor, was expecting Wyndham quality...so if that's what you want...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TexasShutterbug

Thank you for staying with us! I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We strive to ensure each guest has an enjoyable experience. I have shared this review with our staff and management as training and coaching opportunities to further improve our service in the future for all of our guests.
Once again, we value your business and sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity to show you that we can provide the type of experience that you expect while staying at our hotel.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Didn't like the room set up. Shear curtain at window facing hallway that you can't mask. Wifi was horrible in room #406 could only get a good signal near vanity. Liked the ottoman and stool set up though only if you could get a wifi signal while sitting there. Called the front desk about the wifi issue and they sent an elderly gentleman to my room that was checking the wifi signal on his personal cell phone. O_O Food was good at the resturant. I booked my vacation thru Expedia so I didn't get a voucher for breakfast so I had to pay $9.99 for breakfast even if I only wanted a bowl of cereal. Shower was ackward. Had to reach around imovable glass wall to cut on the water. Because not one steps into the shower to turn water on. Location was okay. Cable tv was probably better than most hotels I've frequented.

Room Tip: Wifi is probably stronger near front of hotel if this is as must have.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for being our guest and for your review. I appreciate your comments and I will address them with our management staff to ensure the best experience for all of our guests. We hope to see you in the future!.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Sheena B, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014