Received a great price of $44/night (before taxes) two different weekends at this OKC hotel in the last 5 weeks. Room was small, but clean with Kingsize bed near OKC airport and lots of restaurant choices on Meridian street.
Although there is a Starbucks in the lobby it seemed ridiculously understaffed and several guests had a horribly long wait for coffee. It was being manned by the same person who was running breakfast so it was not a priority. I am surprised that Starbucks isn't more concerned with that. Many times another hotel employee was trying to help customers who just wanted a quick cup of coffee. The restaurant apparently has a breakfast buffet for "regular paying" guests, which we did not receive with "priceline" deal. If we did want it I think the price was about $10.00/person. Did not try it so I have no idea about the food quality. The bathroom shower is nice and big but the door is a poor design. There is no way you can shower without everything in the bathroom flooding. We had a problem with the toilet in one room and it took about an hour first thing in the morning before they fixed it. For the price I would stay there again for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Will Rogers Oklahoma City Airport with free 24-hour airport shuttle service Located just minutes from Will Rogers Oklahoma City Airport (OKC), our Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport hotel offers proximity to the many delights of The Big Friendly, including the Oklahoma City Zoo, the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, and several family-friendly amusement parks. We are nearby OKC's city centre and many corporations and, with onsite dining, free 24-hour airport shuttle service, and extensive meeting and event space, our hotel is the perfect destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Our friendly and hospitable front desk associates are at your service 24/7, and are happy to help with dinner reservations or a free ride to the airport on our 24-hour shuttle. Our business center is also open around-the-clock, and our Eat Refresh Live Café offers grab-and-go options if you're in a hurry. Leisure facilities include an extensive fitness area, heated indoor pool, and an arcade area for kids and adults alike. Guest rooms offer a great night's sleep, flat-screen TV, microwave, and mini-refrigerator, while overly spacious suites with wet bar and sitting room are perfect for weekend getaways. There are so many things to see and do just steps from our door. Take in a show, cheer on your favorite sports team, or go on a shopping spree. There are also several local businesses in the area, making our hotel the perfect place to work and play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Holiday Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Holiday Inn