“Worthless stay far away”

Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South
Ranked #113 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Wichita, Kansas
“Worthless stay far away”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The staff is rude i have 3 children and the staff started yelling at me for trying to take food out the breakfast room. Stay clearof room 248 it has bullet holes in it. They tried to cover it up with tooth paste.i brought down a dvd player and they deactivated the red white and yellow plug ins please stay far away

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank thetruth23

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Smola Municipality, Norway
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Building looks old. Room looks old with stains on the carpet, and in desperate need of an update.

We had an non-smoking room, but it stinks of cigarettes.

You can hear the traffic eqully as loud as standing in the parking lot.

It's OK if your budget is tight and you don't have many options. I'd recommend to spend a little extra and stay somewhere else.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank LindamariH
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I booked from Hotwire retail because the rate was quoted at $44. I booked the rooms for a band on a budget traveling through. I had seen the place being remodeled so thought it would be OK. After finding out that although I had specified 4 people in 2 rooms 1 king bed in each room was what the reservation was for. No problem usually. Change it. I was told I had to change through Hotwire. After 45 minutes on the phone and Hotwire calling the hotel to find out that they would charge $15 each room to make the change so now the price is up to $59. I told the Hotwire person after seeing the hotel inside it wasn't even worth $44 cancel it. He told me they would charge me one room one night cancellation I wasn't happy to say the least I will never use Hotwire again I would also say this Hotel is a a flop house in a crappy part of town 4 miles from Bricktown. The Lobby was so filthy I can't even imagine what the rooms look like. I was embarrassed to even be seen parked in front of this POS.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank MoodyBluesman
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

This was by far the worst hotel, in one of the worst areas I've been in. It cost $46 for the night but if offered for free, I wouldn't take it again. First off, it was run down, dirty, smelly and I felt more disgusted after a hot shower and climbing into the "clean sheets" than I did after two days of not showering at all. But, the worst was how unsafe it felt. There were people staring us down as we parked and unloaded our luggage, luckily there was a cop patrolling the parking lot at the time. After we got settled we passed out and at about 4-5 AM we woke up to a phone call. I was thinking it was a wake up call to the wrong room but it was not. "Sup this is Barbi" said the man on the phone, and my boyfriend told him he must have the wrong number and then hung up. And then I heard noises of people walking around by our room and I was so scared I could not sleep. It may have been all in my head, but regardless, this hotel is extremely sketchy and I highly recommend paying an extra buck for the nicer area. Thanks to Expedia for having 3.5 stars for the place. Also, here is a photo I took of the creepy graffiti on the mirror in the room. Incase you can't read it, it says, "SYKO IS GAY I AM WITNESS... I WAS VIOLATED HERE :P "

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Littlesunflower22
Rocklin, California, Usa
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Room was decent. Room service was great gave us extra clean towels and pillows bed was comfortable. Front desk gal was nice felt safe breakfast is great fruit coffee juice waffle maker muffins good overall. For the price I'd stay there again!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Well we found another coupon in our "Hotel Coupons.com" booklet, for our next stop of Oklahoma City, Okla. It was for this motel and advertised $44, but just for 1 night. It advertised microwave & frig, & hot breakfast.
The price was good, the room was clean and visually OK. The TV was crap. Some channels show bright pictures and some showed dark. The free HBO channel was dark.
The breakfast was terrible. The countrrs were filthy, coffee was luke warm, the biscuits must have been recylcled several times because they were extremely dry and brittle. The oranges were rotting
and some had mold on them. The only thing I ate was the waffle I made.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We spent an unexpected night in Oklahoma City. We picked the hotel from a coupon booklet, and chose it because it was near the highway. Had no expectations and hence no disapointment. For one night it was sufficient.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple