Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South
Ranked #109 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Take a pass”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

If you don't mind staying in a room that has disgusting stains all over the chairs, beds and sheets then this is the place for you. Add in a lot of mold everywhere and I personally just got up and left.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

an excellent quick stay in Okla City @ Americas Finest Budget friendly hotel..reasonable, found the room very clean, comfortable, quiet and warm, and paint and colors were fresh and not dated . beds were very comfortable.. slept well, clean, tub extra long for those that bathe rather than shower...Enjoy the tub! since I am tall this is a plus, HOT water and good water pressure. HBO, nothing to complain about. Friendly service and kind folks, Breakfast was very good hot biscuits, waffles, cereal, juice, milk. breads, oatmeal and rolls danish, ordinarily have chili but they were out...I would not hesitate to stay again. wishing this Americans Finest and Sunil and husband, the best in 2013!

Room Tip: fan on in any hotel room drowns out noise, if you can handle the white noise droneise...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank eatprayloveall
bravestrong
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

1 Guest: 1 night. $45/Q beds NS DS room 1 guest, reasonable value. Clean room w/ clean linens and no sign of bedbugs. DS room near front of motel quiet even though I-35 nearby. Room had microwave and small fridge. Complementary breakfast featured DIY waffles, biscuits w cream gravy + selection of several cereals. No yogurts/fresh fruit/healthy foods (except Raisin Bran). Denny's immediately north; boarded-up motel immediately south. not far from DT or Brick Town. All in all, good value for $$$. Property is IMMEDIATELY off exit ramp if travelling N on I-35. if travelling S on I-35 you must exit, continue S thru light and U-turn to N access road.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Wendi1, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. Unfortunately there are a few things that we can not control, for instance, the boarded up Motel next door. As far as the health food we do not have enough guests that would actually consume yogurts and such so it is economically sound that we do not offer those type of foods.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are very very nice for the price. We will always stay here now that we know what a great value they are! The exterior looks sort of rough, but trust me when I tell you that the rooms are clean, well appointed, great beds - and even have king size beds! The breakfast buffet is basic, but even has biscuits and gravy and a waffle iron. Wish they had better coffe and more fruit, but if you want a full breakfast, Denny's is right next door!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. We appreciate your compliment on our cleanness of our rooms, for which we pride ourselves. We hope to see you the next time you come through Oklahoma City.
Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Decent room for the price, clean, and nice staff. Some updates are needed with the A/C units and leaky faucets but overall good experience. Would stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. We apologize for the maintenance problems you encountered but we are constantly working to update our rooms.
vancouver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed for 7 nights...to visit OKC rellies....inconsistent brekky ..but good fruit basket...cereals etc...Helpful staff......Dennys next door, Sonic-great ice cream etc....Mac Donalds......etc...no side walks --you dont walk around here....easy on and off Highway...I-35...................

Room Tip: Floor level suites are best and safe...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. We are consistently trying to please all our guests. Apologies for the inconsistent breakfast but we are working on the issue and Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed here when it was a Super 8 about 3 years ago and the place is getting a face lift. Front desk was great and staff was very nice. I left a item in room with the key and the cleaning lady was next door. She understood me and retrieved the item for me without me having to go to front desk.Saved me time and getting wet because it was storming. Also, the a/c unit stays running which drowns out outside noise. I hate the new energy units that kick on and off all night.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
BillPatel, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
We really appreciate your positive feedback. We always look forward to make new improvement to keep the property in par shape. Thank You for a great oportunity to serve your needs while your visit to OKC.