“Do not let the exterior fool you!”

Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South
Ranked #124 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The rooms are very very nice for the price. We will always stay here now that we know what a great value they are! The exterior looks sort of rough, but trust me when I tell you that the rooms are clean, well appointed, great beds - and even have king size beds! The breakfast buffet is basic, but even has biscuits and gravy and a waffle iron. Wish they had better coffe and more fruit, but if you want a full breakfast, Denny's is right next door!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Wendi1, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. We appreciate your compliment on our cleanness of our rooms, for which we pride ourselves. We hope to see you the next time you come through Oklahoma City.

There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Decent room for the price, clean, and nice staff. Some updates are needed with the A/C units and leaky faucets but overall good experience. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. We apologize for the maintenance problems you encountered but we are constantly working to update our rooms.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed for 7 nights...to visit OKC rellies....inconsistent brekky ..but good fruit basket...cereals etc...Helpful staff......Dennys next door, Sonic-great ice cream etc....Mac Donalds......etc...no side walks --you dont walk around here....easy on and off Highway...I-35...................

Room Tip: Floor level suites are best and safe...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. We are consistently trying to please all our guests. Apologies for the inconsistent breakfast but we are working on the issue and Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed here when it was a Super 8 about 3 years ago and the place is getting a face lift. Front desk was great and staff was very nice. I left a item in room with the key and the cleaning lady was next door. She understood me and retrieved the item for me without me having to go to front desk.Saved me time and getting wet because it was storming. Also, the a/c unit stays running which drowns out outside noise. I hate the new energy units that kick on and off all night.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
BillPatel, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

We really appreciate your positive feedback. We always look forward to make new improvement to keep the property in par shape. Thank You for a great oportunity to serve your needs while your visit to OKC.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Phillip at the front desk was very helpful, showing us two rooms before deciding to stay there. Both rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable. The only negative was the attitude of the two women at the front desk in the morning. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Stayed here Fri Dec 2nd- Sat Dec 3rd.
This place was super easy to get to, right off the freeway exit. The girl working that day was really nice at the front desk, I asked her a millions questions of places to see in OK. She was really helpful.
My room was pretty basic, huge king size bed. Everything was really clean although a little outdated but I that since I only paid $52 bucks for the room.
Breakfast in the morning was fully stocked, and pretty good.
I would certainly stay here again, the next time Im passing through Oklahoma City

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2011

The location was just off the expressway which was very convenient. The outside of the building did not look impressive however, our rooms were bright, clean and reasonably priced. The continental breakfast was a very healthy choice of items. Finally the employees were kind, pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Capps222777
KerryHise, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Thank you so much for your review. We do everything we can to make your stay enjoyable and clean at a decent price.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
#71 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#47 of 151 in Oklahoma City
WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Tinker AFB

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South? Share your experiences!