Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South
Ranked #117 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Idaho
“Good Enough”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Decent room for the price, clean, and nice staff. Some updates are needed with the A/C units and leaky faucets but overall good experience. Would stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Wendi1, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. We apologize for the maintenance problems you encountered but we are constantly working to update our rooms.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
vancouver
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed for 7 nights...to visit OKC rellies....inconsistent brekky ..but good fruit basket...cereals etc...Helpful staff......Dennys next door, Sonic-great ice cream etc....Mac Donalds......etc...no side walks --you dont walk around here....easy on and off Highway...I-35...................

Room Tip: Floor level suites are best and safe...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. We are consistently trying to please all our guests. Apologies for the inconsistent breakfast but we are working on the issue and Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed here when it was a Super 8 about 3 years ago and the place is getting a face lift. Front desk was great and staff was very nice. I left a item in room with the key and the cleaning lady was next door. She understood me and retrieved the item for me without me having to go to front desk.Saved me time and getting wet because it was storming. Also, the a/c unit stays running which drowns out outside noise. I hate the new energy units that kick on and off all night.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
BillPatel, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
We really appreciate your positive feedback. We always look forward to make new improvement to keep the property in par shape. Thank You for a great oportunity to serve your needs while your visit to OKC.
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

Phillip at the front desk was very helpful, showing us two rooms before deciding to stay there. Both rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable. The only negative was the attitude of the two women at the front desk in the morning. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Spencer, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

Stayed here Fri Dec 2nd- Sat Dec 3rd.
This place was super easy to get to, right off the freeway exit. The girl working that day was really nice at the front desk, I asked her a millions questions of places to see in OK. She was really helpful.
My room was pretty basic, huge king size bed. Everything was really clean although a little outdated but I that since I only paid $52 bucks for the room.
Breakfast in the morning was fully stocked, and pretty good.
I would certainly stay here again, the next time Im passing through Oklahoma City

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

The location was just off the expressway which was very convenient. The outside of the building did not look impressive however, our rooms were bright, clean and reasonably priced. The continental breakfast was a very healthy choice of items. Finally the employees were kind, pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Capps222777
KerryHise, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Thank you so much for your review. We do everything we can to make your stay enjoyable and clean at a decent price.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2011

Other hotels in the area are strange and/or vice-ridden dumps with come-on rates operated by unsavory immigrants. (There's an Indian-operated Super 8 that looked very nice but was too pricey.) For about $50, this one was just fine: clean, comfortable and *soundproofed* rooms, managed by locals, with a good free breakfast. Glad I found them before the skies opened up:)))

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank cristos77
KerryHise, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Thank you for your review. We try very hard to establish ourselves as the best off I-35.