Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South
$139
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
$217
$157
  • Restaurant
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$154
$122
$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$65
$63
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed here when it was a Super 8 about 3 years ago and the place is getting a face lift. Front desk was great and staff was very nice. I left a item in room with the key and the cleaning lady was next door. She understood me and retrieved the item for me without me having to go to front desk.Saved me time and getting wet because it was storming. Also, the a/c unit stays running which drowns out outside noise. I hate the new energy units that kick on and off all night.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
BillPatel, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

We really appreciate your positive feedback. We always look forward to make new improvement to keep the property in par shape. Thank You for a great oportunity to serve your needs while your visit to OKC.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Phillip at the front desk was very helpful, showing us two rooms before deciding to stay there. Both rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable. The only negative was the attitude of the two women at the front desk in the morning. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Stayed here Fri Dec 2nd- Sat Dec 3rd.
This place was super easy to get to, right off the freeway exit. The girl working that day was really nice at the front desk, I asked her a millions questions of places to see in OK. She was really helpful.
My room was pretty basic, huge king size bed. Everything was really clean although a little outdated but I that since I only paid $52 bucks for the room.
Breakfast in the morning was fully stocked, and pretty good.
I would certainly stay here again, the next time Im passing through Oklahoma City

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2011

The location was just off the expressway which was very convenient. The outside of the building did not look impressive however, our rooms were bright, clean and reasonably priced. The continental breakfast was a very healthy choice of items. Finally the employees were kind, pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Capps222777
KerryHise, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Thank you so much for your review. We do everything we can to make your stay enjoyable and clean at a decent price.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

Other hotels in the area are strange and/or vice-ridden dumps with come-on rates operated by unsavory immigrants. (There's an Indian-operated Super 8 that looked very nice but was too pricey.) For about $50, this one was just fine: clean, comfortable and *soundproofed* rooms, managed by locals, with a good free breakfast. Glad I found them before the skies opened up:)))

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank cristos77
KerryHise, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Thank you for your review. We try very hard to establish ourselves as the best off I-35.