WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #117 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Texas
“Repainted Super 8”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed here when it was a Super 8 about 3 years ago and the place is getting a face lift. Front desk was great and staff was very nice. I left a item in room with the key and the cleaning lady was next door. She understood me and retrieved the item for me without me having to go to front desk.Saved me time and getting wet because it was storming. Also, the a/c unit stays running which drowns out outside noise. I hate the new energy units that kick on and off all night.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BillPatel, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
We really appreciate your positive feedback. We always look forward to make new improvement to keep the property in par shape. Thank You for a great oportunity to serve your needs while your visit to OKC.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

Phillip at the front desk was very helpful, showing us two rooms before deciding to stay there. Both rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable. The only negative was the attitude of the two women at the front desk in the morning. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Spencer, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

Stayed here Fri Dec 2nd- Sat Dec 3rd.
This place was super easy to get to, right off the freeway exit. The girl working that day was really nice at the front desk, I asked her a millions questions of places to see in OK. She was really helpful.
My room was pretty basic, huge king size bed. Everything was really clean although a little outdated but I that since I only paid $52 bucks for the room.
Breakfast in the morning was fully stocked, and pretty good.
I would certainly stay here again, the next time Im passing through Oklahoma City

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

The location was just off the expressway which was very convenient. The outside of the building did not look impressive however, our rooms were bright, clean and reasonably priced. The continental breakfast was a very healthy choice of items. Finally the employees were kind, pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Capps222777
KerryHise, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Thank you so much for your review. We do everything we can to make your stay enjoyable and clean at a decent price.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2011

Other hotels in the area are strange and/or vice-ridden dumps with come-on rates operated by unsavory immigrants. (There's an Indian-operated Super 8 that looked very nice but was too pricey.) For about $50, this one was just fine: clean, comfortable and *soundproofed* rooms, managed by locals, with a good free breakfast. Glad I found them before the skies opened up:)))

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank cristos77
KerryHise, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Thank you for your review. We try very hard to establish ourselves as the best off I-35.
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2011

We had 2 very nice ladies {Diana Hatfield and Cathy Chambers} who assisted us and was
always very nice and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone.
The food was delicious too!!!

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We really appreciate the great review! We strive to give the best customer service, with clean rooms at a reasonable price.
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2011

on my drive across the country i needed a quick stop in oklahoma city for myself and dog hawk. the staff set up a quiet room for us without question and without a the $150 no refundable deposit embassy suites wanted. on our way out we were offered a continental breakfast and coffee for the road.

on another note, after we were about 2 states away i received a call from the manager to inform me that i had left a bag behind. the manager was gracious enough to pack it up and mail it to my home. truly great service.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review. We always try to take care of every guest like they were actually our own house guest.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Lincoln Inn Hotel & Suites
Lincoln Inn Hotel & Suites
#102 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#46 of 151 in Oklahoma City
WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Tinker AFB

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South? Share your experiences!