“Soft Bed For Bad Back!”

Ramada Oklahoma City Airport North
Ranked #62 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Awesome & in my opinion just what my back need after a long week of seating and sleeping in a dorm room at a conference at Northeastern State University. I or my back is made for dorm mattresses! The soft bed and comfortable room was just what I need for my next 2 day conference here in OKC. The service was great, walk in shower was hot and had a seat that was quite sturdy to handle a large man such as I! The staff was always polite where and when ever they saw me. I will stay here again. Thanks for a rejuvenating bed to get me thru that important conference that I could not miss!

Room Tip: Handicap room are large and very assessable for those need them and very quiet!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

The front desk lady was super nice and had no probably offering me the rate i found on priceline. The room was clean, cool and comfortable. The pool was warm and relaxing but could have used some attention, because of leaves floating around. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed here for two nights in the middle of the week. The area was quiet, and the room was clean. There was a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The hotel's free breakfast was a plus with hot food (including eggs, sausage, and biscuits and gravy) and continental fare. It's just a few minutes from the airport and not far from the I-40/I-44 junction so the location can be convenient for travelers. The hotel's free wifi was excellent and I had no problem getting access or a fast connection. I wouldn't have a problem staying there again.

I quick note for all hotels, though: once again I was able to get a new room key (the one I had didn't after the first day) without providing any ID or other proof I was actually staying there or in the room I said I was in.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We booked 3 rooms. The rooms were clean and nicely maintained. The breakfast buffet was yummy. Friendly front desk staff. Location close to many restaurants. I will always book at this hotel when in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Meredith R
Reviewed June 13, 2014

stayed at this hotel for one night prior to my flight..... now I am not choosy, nor am I a diva but this place was the worst hotel I have stayed in ever!!! the beds were not comfortable and there was a smell throughout..... hate to say bad things but there wasn't anything good to say. sorry but I won't ever be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank eaglegardener
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I will start by saying customer service at this hotel was great. Checking in and out was pleasant. I originally stayed in room 120. The room was fine, but the bathroom needed some repair. The faucet didn't completely turn off, and the bathtub was chipped. One night I saw a roach crawling on the wall near the bed, eww! On my last day of my stay the smoke detector started chirping. I called the front desk and the manager himself came to my room to repair the battery. This didn't fix the problem, so I was moved to another room. The managers here I think go above and beyond. The biscuits at breakfast were dry and crusty. The orange juice was so watered down it was gross.If you need to be close to the airport this hotel will probably be a good fit. I really wanted to like this hotel more, but overall it just didn't impress me.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo